Software Engineer (Swift, React Native) 8/25/2020
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY 306361 - Software Engineer (Swift/React Native) - FTE - Seattle, WA
We are interested in every qualified candidate -
However, currently my client is not open to working on Corp to Corp or sponsorship at this time
We are the digital innovation team for the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country, with affiliations to all major networks and more local television stations than anyone else. Our software engineers work together to solve complex problems around delivering news and entertainment to audiences across the country. Our digital portfolio combines websites, mobile apps, over-the-top (OTT) apps, and our content publishing platform into a seamless user experience. We take pride in our charter to transform from a broadcast-centric company into an every-platform enterprise while maintaining our entrepreneurial spirit.
Our Mobile Engineering Team is looking for a Software Engineer to implement new technical initiatives and deliver cutting edge UI solutions. This person will develop rich and exciting digital media experiences, evaluate and champion new technologies, and push industry best practices in a high-visibility technically innovative group. The ideal candidate will be passionate about media and technology and have hands-on enterprise engineering experience.
* Develop amazing mobile user experiences
* Iterate quickly and ship code frequently
* Help the team to design, develop, test, and deliver software
* Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
* Research and pioneer the adoption and use of new technologies
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience
* 3+ years of experience in building application in Swift that have been successfully delivered to users
* 1+ years of experience in building applications with React Native that have been successfully delivered to users
* Strong knowledge of software design patterns and standards, REST and HTTP interaction, and the software development life cycle
* A collaborative, flexible, positive mindset
* Passion to continue learning development techniques and technologies
* 2+ years of experience in building applications with React Native that have been successfully delivered to users
* Master's degree or further education or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related field
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) will consider for employment all qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, and an arrest or conviction will not automatically disqualify a qualified applicant from consideration from employment.