This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2019
END DATE 8/27/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONFULL TIME DIRECT HIRE POSITIONS, NO 3RD PARTIES OR C2C CANDIDATES. NO SPONSORSHIP, GCH AND USC ONLY.
* COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
* FINANCIAL SERVICES
* REAL ESTATE
SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH
· Development using MEAN OR MERN STACK WITH REACT.JS, ANGULAR 7.0 AND A NODE BACKEND (.NET, PHP, JAVA EXPERIENCE ALL OK, AS LONG AS YOU'RE OPEN TO LEARNING NODE.JS!)
· An understanding of developing software (both frontends and backend), and an understanding of software development practices in an enterprise environment
· Experience using difference SaaS technologies/stacks/modules and understanding of which are best when implementing RESTful microservices, with an emphasis on latest Node/Express and unit testing using Mocha/Chai
· An understanding of relational (SQL) and non-relational databases (NoSQL)
· Able to use version control (git) and other build, packaging & release management tools
· Passionate about developing quality products that exceed users' expectations
· Proficient following Scrum Methodologies and other Agile practices and a willingness to "be agile"
· Understanding of development best practices including TDD, CI/CD
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills as well as strong logical, analytical, problem solving skills and reporting skills; and you still have to be cool!
Reputable Developer Boot Camp, Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
· Ability to work in an environment with high degree of ambiguity (previous start-up like experience could be helpful)
· Honesty, integrity, even when it is hard. Seriously though.
· Fun and collaborative
· Willing to mentor team members, and willing to learn from team members
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here:
to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.