This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/24/2019
END DATE 12/24/2019
Ann Arbor, MI
JOB DESCRIPTIONCOMPANY OVERVIEW
Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA, we're making technology advancements that are bigger and tinier than the world has ever seen.
Who are we* We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer*
With over 40 years of semiconductor process control experience, chipmakers around the globe rely on KLA to ensure that their fabs ramp next-generation devices to volume production quickly and cost-effectively. Enabling the movement towards advanced chip design, KLA's Global Products Group (GPG), which is responsible for creating all of KLA s metrology and inspection products, is looking for the best and the brightest research scientists, software & hardware engineers, application development engineers, and senior product technology process engineers.
KLA is ramping its fastest-growing new research & development center in Ann Arbor, MI, and we're hiring the best talent for it. In Ann Arbor we're developing product equipment, test centers, and the software and AI algorithms that power the cutting-edge capabilities KLA is recognized for.
Central Engineering is KLA's largest engineering organization comprised of 9 Centers-of-Excellence (CoE) in various disciplines applied across all product groups in the company, and across all global regions. These CoE include Handling & Automation, Precision Motion Control, Sensors & Image Acquisition, Platform Design, and Packaging Engineering, among others. Talent includes over 1,000 engineers across global centers in Israel, China, India, and the US. Each CoE contributes not just talent and deliverables per discipline toward product programs, but also subject matter expertise, best practices, roadmaps, specialized facilities, apparatus, models, and analytics. These differentiate KLA not only in WHAT we do, but also in HOW we do it.
* Contribute to software development possibly involving C++/C#, Managed C++, MFC, ATL, COM, .NET in Windows 32/64 bit environment, depending upon candidate's skill level.
* Participate in various stages of software development including deployment/trouble shooting (for current products)
* Contribute toward design and development tasks for current and future generation of products
* Work in a global environment to Interact with multi-site team members (India, Israel, Singapore and USA) during software product life cycle for requirement analysis, design, coding, integration and testing
* Work with hardware and systems/application groups to understand system requirements and map them to a software design
* At least 2 years of college pursuing a Bachelor's Level Degree preferrably in software, computer science, electrical or mechanical engineering, or related disciplines.
* Some hands-on software writing & debugging experience from coursework projects, internships/co-ops, and/or prior work experience.
* Experience with at least one of the following: C++/C#, Managed C++, MFC, ATL, COM, .NET in Windows 32/64 bit environment
At least 2 years of college in pursuit of a Bachelor's Level Degree preferrably in software, computer science, electrical or mechanical engineering, or related disciplines.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
KLA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Additional BenefitsTuition Reimbursement
Employee Stock Purchase Program
Employee Training and Development