Software QA Project Analyst 5/2/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Title
Software QA Project Analyst
The most security-conscious organizations trust Telos Corporation to protect their vital IT assets. The reputation of our company rests on the quality of our solution and the integrity of our people. Explore what you can bring to our solutions in information assurance, secure networks, secure enterprise messaging, and identity management.
Be a part of the Telos culture and see what sets us apart! Telos offers an excellent compensation package with benefits that include generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, and 401k. Our employees enjoy more than just a great work environment!
This position will be based in our Ashburn, VA headquarters.
* Prepares the Test Schedule based on the Project Test Plan and presents this to the QA Manual Test Manager for approval. This includes the test schedules and requirements for the test project. Define test specifications and conditions based on the Test Plan.
* Reviews project requirements and assesses Software Quality Assurance (SQA) tests needed.
* Creates and executes test cases.
* Checks/reviews the test cases and other reports/documents created/updated by junior team members.
* Implements the SQA plan based on the agreed upon schedule and in compliance with the team s methodologies and standards.
* Creates defect reports against issues found during testing.
* Assists in investigating issues reported by customers.
* Setup and manage QA test environments and demo environments.
* Ensures any non-compliant activities and processes are reported to the software development team and project manager.
* Addresses all non-compliance issues.
* Reports status on SQA Activities.
* Attends project status meetings and training. Willing to attend evening meetings.
* Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects, if required.
* Provides direction and support to junior team members as needed.
* For assigned projects, acts as liaison between US-based team members and the offshore QA team.
* Assists the Quality Assurance Manual Test Manager in performing tasks assigned to the team.
* Performs other duties as requested and within areas of expertise.
* The successful candidate must meet eligibility requirements to access sensitive information, which requires US Citizenship.
* Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science or other related degree, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience (6 years).
* 2-4 years of experience in software quality assurance.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Exemplary requirements analysis and test case design skills.
* Able to perform in an agile, rapid application development environment.
* Demonstrated experience and understanding Linux and Windows servers.
* Demonstrated experience with MS SQL, Oracle & Postgres databases.
* Demonstrated experience and ability to locate and read system log files.
* Knowledge in TestLink is a plus.
* Knowledge in Certification & Accreditation process and /or Continuous Monitoring process is a plus.
* Working experience with cloud environments preferably AWS and its services is a plus.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Strong debugging/troubleshooting skills.
Telos maintains a drug-free workplace and will conduct drug testing on all applicants who have accepted an offer of employment.
Telos Corporation participates in the E-Verify program. Therefore, any employment with Telos will also be contingent upon confirmation from the Social Security Administration ( SSA ) and/or the Department of Homeland Security ( DHS ) of your authorization to work in the United States.
Telos offers an excellent compensation packages including salary commensurate with experience and benefits to meet your needs for today and the future.
Telos and its subsidiaries are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply. Job Type
Ashburn, VA 20147 US (Primary)
Telos offers an excellent compensation packages including salary commensurate with experience and benefits to meet your needs for today and the future. Telos and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.