Software/Web Developer Level 3 with TS/SCI 5/6/2020
Information Management Group, Inc.
Fort Meade, MD
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW
IMG provides information technology (IT), information assurance (IA), and visual communication services to government and commercial customers worldwide - is hiring a full-time Web Developer with TS/SCI at its Fort Meade, MD location.
Founded in 1987, IMG is a leading small business that exemplifies competence, integrity and follow-through. We consistently provide customer focused professional services, which ensures our company is recognized for continually exceeding expectations. We believe that at the core of our success stand our people. Our people have provided professional services in the Information Technology field for our customers with a commitment to customer satisfaction for over 30 years.
An I2TS 3 Software/Web Developer:
* Supports software and web architecture development, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and legacy systems)
* Interacts with customers and development team to gather and define requirements
* Analyzes and studies customer requirements to determine the most effective software and web technologies to satisfy their needs
* Designs, creates, tests, and maintains software and web based applications and content solutions to satisfy customer requirements
* Follows a formal design process using formal specifications, data flow diagrams, other accepted design techniques and also adheres to laws, standards, and established guidelines for development and delivery of software and web applications (e.g., software reuse, modifiable, efficient, reliable, understandable, fault tolerant)
* Coordinates creation and collection of necessary technology components and integrate them into a coherent site design
* Designs and develops visually-pleasing, content rich, user-friendly interfaces with intuitive navigation
* Develops and maintains software and web development technical documentation to assist with software and web application maintenance and upgrades
* Provides software process management and configuration management throughout the software / web development lifecycle
* Integrates new software and web products with existing software and web applications in order to improve the functionality or design of the system
* Possesses knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in web software development
* Requires a proficiency in the use of one or more web technologies
* Works independently on more complex projects
Desirable Skills / Experience:
* SharePoint Development is highly desired.
* Experience with Team Foundation Server or other source code controls.Comprehensive knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in web software development and design
Clearance Required: TS/SCI prior to consideration
Baseline Certification: CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent
Education/Years of Experience:
HS or GED and 10 years experience
Associates and 8 years experience
BS and 6 years experience
MS and 4 years experience
IMG COMPANY BENEFITS
* Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
* Short term and long term disability insurance
* 401(k) with generous company match
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
* 20 days of personal leave plus paid federal holidays
* Professional development and training assistance
Information Management Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Additional BenefitsShort Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Paid Time Off