Solar Onsite Project Manager 9/13/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DKD Electric LLC is looking for a Solar Onsite Project Manager in the Lamesa, Texas area.
Directly responsible for leading and working all crews on projects and understanding of outlined contract demands.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Work closely with the Sr. Project Managers to coordinate and direct construction workers, subcontractors and vendors.
* Review the work progress on a daily basis, compare to overall project schedule, address course correction with workers, subcontractors, clients and vendors as necessary.
* Accept deliveries and inspect materials at project sites on a timely basis by the most effective, efficient means. Document and resolve issues.
* Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status.
* Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones.
* Respond to work delays and emergencies. Analyze and mitigate risks.
* Comply with legal requirements, building and safety codes, and other regulations.
* Interpret and explain contracts and technical information to coordinate with external civil, structural, mechanical, electrical contractors.
* Collect commissioning and punch list data and provide contractors instruction on the proper method of remediation.
* Ensure QA/QC documentation is completed on-site accurately and delivered to the project team.
* Ensure contract demands, conditions and performance are meet in timely manner.
* Understanding all aspects of an outlined contract and ensuring all required processes are meet.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Proven working experience in utility scale solar construction management.
* Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods.
* Expertise in construction, particularly electrical work and safety management including OSHA, NFPA, National Electrical Code and incorporation of safety into the daily work routine.
* Understanding of all facets of the utility scale solar construction process.
* Desire to work on-site during construction phase.
* Excellent time and project management skills.
* Strong technical aptitude with ability to deliver creative solutions.
* Self-driven, highly motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
* High degree of attention to detail and follow-through as pertaining to the contract.
* Experience with project closeout and ability to recognize and prevent deficiencies during construction.
Education and Experience Required:
* Four year degree preferred construction management or similar
* Proven track record with 2 - 5 years of experience as a construction manager, with experience in solar energy construction projects.
* Project management certifications are an asset but not required
* Experience working with clients in a rapidly evolving environment and developing creative solutions to meet conflicting contract needs.
* 401 (K).
* Health Insurance.
* Dental Insurance.
* Life insurance.
* Profit Sharing.
ABOUT DKD ELECTRIC:
For the past 40 years DKD Electric has committed to providing the highest level of expertise to its customers. As a leader in the electrical contracting industry we have set the standards with our highly skilled team and vast amount of experience. We offer high quality yet cost-effective services for both commercial and industrial electric needs. Our innovative use of technologies and our traditional ideals make DKD an asset to the regional community. The reputation we have built reflects our values of professionalism, safety and the needs of our customers.