Solution Architect, Cloud & Service Provider
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/6/2020
END DATE 7/7/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONLocation: US Remote
Solution Architect Cloud and Service Providers
Architect solutions for Service Providers in the Voice and visual collaboration space that address enterprise, mobile, and consumer markets. Interface with product management and engineering to drive technical requirements. Consult with Poly Sales teams and with Service Provider customers to design solutions and services.
* Solutions Architect / Consultant focused on Service Provider Initiatives in the VoIP hosted Service Provider space and video conferencing and collaboration area
* Lead technical initiatives to develop or enhance UC, video, and voice service offerings with Poly solutions for prospective Poly Service Provider customers, and service offerings
* Work with sales teams supporting Service Providers including service development, design, proposals, complex architectural support, and technical training
* Evangelize Poly solutions within identified SP s
* Active participant in key partner interactions and joint solutions
* Deliver solution and product presentations to varied audiences, including CXO's, technical team members (engineering, product management, operations, IT), and non-technical audiences (sales)
* Engage in consulting activities with Product management, Engineering, IT development, Operations and technical sales staff at targeted Service Providers
* Interface with business unit product management teams to communicate and drive customer requirements
* Lead certification and testing efforts for new software and devices and interoperability with SP customers
* Available for consultation with Sales Team members and customers during regular business hours (08:00 to 17:00) at a minimum. Some non-business hours may also be required in support of the SP Customers.
* Most have readily available and stable internet access for any remote work that may be necessary from home.
* Higher education to degree level or similar, Bachelor s degree in Information Technologies, Computer Science, Computer Networking, Computer Engineering, or a related technical discipline is strongly preferred.
* Certification or equivalent knowledge in networking, VoIP
* 2+ years experience of working with or for a Service Provider in a technical and/or business development capacity
* Experience with Poly Voice applications (Including, Polycom UCS, Obi-Hai, Microsoft)
* Experience in a mixture of networking, UC, Voice, or Video applications and customer account development with experience in voice/ video
* Experience with Poly Products. Be able to demonstrate any of the Poly Voice and Video products at a moment s notice. (Including Provisioning Applications, ZTP, PDMS)
* Capable of creating and conducting both sales and technical documents and presentations (ppt) and drawings (Visio)
* Experience with Poly Device Management applications (PDMS E and/or SP, Plantronics Hub)
* Experience with multiple VOIP call control platforms. (Metaswitch, Broadsoft, Microsoft, Asterisk/Homegrown)
* Ability to create a Lab within their remote location to support remote demonstrations and Tier 1/2 trouble shooting. (Including a Provisioning Server, Network Switch s, Wireshark Application or similar)
* Knowledge VOIP provider Industry to help determine customer types and solutions being provided.
* Experience with Communications and Networking solutions (IP, UC solutions, Telephony, Video) including underlying technologies (IP, SIP, RTP, among others)
* Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
* Excellent customer focus and adaptability
* Some comfort level in configuring and orchestrating demonstrations of solutions
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or on the basis of disability.