Solution Design Consultant, Risk Adjustment 6/5/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Cotiviti is searching for a Solution Design Consultant focused on risk adjustment who will be responsible for driving the development of advanced use cases across a portfolio of strategic customers. This consultant will work to embed industry leading DxCG risk adjustment models into our client's daily operations and value-based initiatives. This individual will have an understanding of how health plans and provider systems utilize financial and clinical risk adjustment and will demonstrate a unique blend of leadership, creativity, business judgment, industry knowledge, and execution-oriented thinking in the context of solution design and delivery. They will support sales and other operational activities on an as needed basis.
Principal Responsibilities and Essential Duties:
* Consult, guide, and assist customers in the evaluation and implementation of programs that solve client business problems related to risk adjustment.
* Foster the growth of a user community to identify market needs, gaps, and trends to inform the product roadmap.
* Ensure that the voice of the customer is reflected in Cotiviti's risk adjustment solutions and their delivery.
* Develop expert awareness of the competition.
* Provide guidance and support for Account Management while interacting with key customers and prospective clients.
* Bachelor's degree
* Minimum of five (5) years as an actuarial consultant, leader of health plan risk adjustment operations, or similar experience
* Minimum of three (3) years of successful client management experience
* Minimum of two (2) years mentoring junior team members
* Experience with healthcare analytics (e.g., benchmarks, utilization reports, quality measures, etc.)
* Excellent written, verbal, problem solving, and presentation skills
* Ability to communicate the right level of information, at the right time, across all levels of a customer organization.
* Ability to work within a team environment and independently manage own work
* Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize, and meet deadlines
* Superior problem-solving capabilities and learning agility
* Master's degree
* Strong knowledge and capability for process improvement, process management, and measurement.
* Experience with software or product development lifecycles
* Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)