Solutions Advisor - Int
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 3/25/2020
END DATE 3/31/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION TITLE
Pre-Sales Solutions Advisor (Warehouse Management)
Blue Yonder is searching for a Pre-Sales Solutions Advisor that will be responsible for working with potential customers to determine the customers business challenges, articulating the value and capabilities of Blue Yonder, and developing and presenting Blue Yonder software solutions to achieve solution preference.
* Lead consultative solution selling sessions with customers and potential customers in the RFP, discovery, solutioning, demonstration, and follow-up phases
* Provide live demonstrations of the Blue Yonder solutions that meets customer s business needs
* Ability to articulate Blue Yonder capabilities to C-level customer audience
* Establish trusted solution advisor role in all aspects of client engagement during the sales process, and be the pursuit-partner with the Customer Executive
* Work closely with overall sales team to deliver comprehensive and integrated solution message to existing and potential Blue Yonder customers.
* Execute against the major steps of the Blue Yonder sales process
* Build relationship with the customers, that would help in identification of additional opportunities for value creation
* Sell against annual revenue targets for software license, consulting services, and cloud services
* Manage all details associated with establishing Blue Yonder solution preference throughout the entire sales lifecycle process
* Travel is required
* Customize demonstrations / presentations to address prospective client s business needs
* Self-learner, self-starter, results-driven attitude
* Establish relationships with the key decision makers to facilitate a successful sales outcome
* Provide feedback from field experiences to JDA product management teams to improve future releases of Blue Yonder
* 3+ years of presales experience in creating or developing business processes, strategies and philosophies for warehouse and labor management solutions
* Experience and success in selling high value, long lead time enterprise solutions software
* Deep domain expertise in Warehouse Management applications and business challenges
* Proven sales attainment track record
* Outstanding executive presentation, facilitation, and communication skills
* Strong software technical acumen. Ability to learn new solutions, configure the demos, effectively present those solutions, and explain the value to customers
* Knowledge and understanding of typical distribution supply chain pain points of manufacturers, wholesale distributors and retailers
* High comfort level and executive presence for presenting Blue Yonder s capabilities to senior executives
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent work experience required
* Previous experience with Blue Yonder s Warehouse Management solutions is a plus
Supply Chain Nation
If you want to know the heart of a company, take a look at their values. Ours unite us. They are what drive our success and the success of our customers. Does your heart beat like ours? Find out here: Core Values
Check out Blue Yonder's blog - Supply Chain Nation - the platform for supply chain trends and innovations..
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.