This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/10/2019
END DATE 12/23/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONAre you data-driven* We at NetApp believe in the transformative power of data to expand customer touchpoints, to foster greater innovation, and to optimize operations. We are designed for simplicity, optimized to protect, created to embrace future opportunity, and open to enrich choice. We are the data authority for hybrid cloud, and we are helping our customers realize the full potential of their data.
We ve built a Data Fabric for a data-driven world to simplify and integrate data management across the resources that are best for the business. With the Data Fabric, our customers can harness the power of cloud data services, build cloud infrastructures, and modernize storage through data management. Job Summary
As a CLOUD SOLUTION ARCHITECT FOR THE DATA FABRIC TEAM you will utilize your strong technical competencies to provide the highest level of consultation to customers and sales team to support sales goals. You will work on cross-functional teams including Sales, Product Marketing, Services and Engineering to create a strategy that provides the best solutions to customers. You will become intimately acquainted with the customer's business requirements, technical needs, systems, environment and service history, enabling you to present targeted business solutions.
IDEAL CANDIDATE WOULD HAVE:
* Software presales experience in a hunting role - selling enterprise software to the large enterprises
* Strong knowledge in cloud consumption concepts and hybrid cloud management across multiple hyperscalers
* Ability to demonstrate knowledge of cloud technologies like machine learning or artificial intelligence
* Conducting Proof of concepts at customer sites for enterprise software, hardware products
* Adept with ROI/TCO presentations
* Expert at whiteboarding, presentations and live + remote demonstrations
* Cloud infrastructure platforms/CI/HCI from NetApp/NTNX/Dell a plus
* Business value selling skills sell to different personas in the account and create business value
* Selling subscription-based software models.
* Familiar with selling to Cloud centric buyers.
* Positive attitude - look for solutions not problems
* Ability to work with multiple extended account teams across the entire value delivery chain - sales/presales/services/support/product management/marketing/
* Ability to execute on multiple parallel engagements - excellent prioritization is a must have
* 8 to 12 years of selling experience is preferred.
* Experience with large Infrastructure software vendors preferred
* AWS, Azure and GCP certifications are highly desired, K8S, PowerShell, Python, REST API
* Managing and deploying Software as a Service. ServiceNOW or Salesforce as examples
* Prior experience as a Product Manager, Technical Marketing manager, Systems engineer, solutions architect in a Storage h/w, s/w sales, product development role
So get ready to tap into the data visionary within, and join us as we accelerate digital transformation and empower our customers to change the world with data!
If you ask a NetApp employee why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: the people. At NetApp, our culture is at the heart of what we do. We place importance in trust, integrity, teamwork, and caring above all else. NetApp is a place where people are empowered to make a difference. Empowered to innovate. Empowered to collaborate. Empowered to help ourselves and others be data-driven and change the world. We take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it s the right thing to do.
We work hard but also recognize the importance of work-life balance for our employees because what s important to them is important to us! Recently we implemented Family First, which encourages employees to take paid time off to bond with a new child (through birth or adoption) or to care for a family member with a serious health condition. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to donate their time with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts and fitness centers. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
Join us and see what empowerment can do.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.