Solutions Marketing Director
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 1/17/2020
END DATE 1/28/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONDESCRIPTION AND REQUIREMENTS
BMC helps customers run and reinvent their businesses in the digital age by tackling their IT management challenges, championing their innovation, and celebrating their success.
Every BMC employee has the potential to have a tremendous impact on customer success and when customers thrive, we all do.
BMC offers bold and fearless career-seekers like you the opportunity to expand your skills, your network, and your horizons as you work to enable customer growth and innovation every day. You will be surrounded by peers who inspire you, drive you, support you, and make you laugh out loud, in an environment that fosters individuality, respect, and personal ambition.
We are looking for an experienced Director of Solution Marketing reporting to the AVP of Marketing for ZSolutions. You will develop audience-based positioning and messaging that builds awareness, preference, and loyalty across our campaigns. You will work closely with other product marketing teams, corporate marketing teams, product management, and sales teams to evangelize our message, build customer relationships, and develop solution-focused content to drive pipeline growth and conversion. As part of your responsibilities, you will represent BMC at industry events, sales and partner meetings.
* Creation of overall content strategy to define the appropriate content to engage at the right points throughout the customer journey, including content strategy for events, EBC briefings, launches, awareness campaigns, and sales materials
* Support AMI solutions to promote messaging, product positioning and solutions marketing strategy to drive awareness and demand
* Creation of ZSO s customer journey to map buyer engagement throughout the nurture process, from purchase and beyond to support buying decisions with the right content at the right time
* Develop, manage and execute content marketing to support all ZSO programs/projects, including multi-faceted content creation (web copy, event materials, case studies, brochures, infographics, email copy, sales collateral, podcasts, blogs, third-party research, industry reports, etc.)
* Work with Demand and Field Marketing to manage successful execution of solution marketing campaigns, overall solutions strategy and ensure it is aligned with ZSO business goals for AMI
* Development of nurture content to support the ZSO customer journey
* Communicate with senior leadership team on an ongoing basis to ensure successful follow-through of marketing efforts/campaigns in progress and completed
* Support the planning and execution of critical team projects and ensure completion
* Look for opportunities to collaborate with partners and other stakeholders as a way to help drive awareness and demand where relevant for AMI solutions
* Support Z Customer Advocacy through nurturing C-level engagement that will support the generation of new Z stories that feed sales and marketing
* Develop a new podcast program for Z Enablement that will directly support Z Sales with regular communications that includes tips/advice/best practices and provide an open forum for Q&A to address any challenges/opportunities seen in the field; help bridge the gap between Z Sales and Z Marketing to achieve shared goals and nurture new business, and determine any additional needs to be addressed
* Help strategize how to raise awareness for Z in the market as reinvented - new, cool, fresh and still relevant through AMI and continued investments in security technologies for mainframe
* 10+ years of successful progressive experience
* Strong experience in digital and content marketing, including email marketing campaigns, collateral, case studies, podcast production, web marketing, and SEO
* Previous experience and proficiency with Marketing Automation and CRM software (Salesforce)
* Outstanding analytical ability and very strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to analyze data while identifying next steps to address any gaps or weaknesses
* Must demonstrate strong curiosity for new marketing trends and best practices that apply to BMC s target market
* Strategic thinker with the capacity to execute on a detailed level with a passion for success
* Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects
* Knowledge and experience in successful inbound and social media marketing
* Professional team player with strong leadership, communications, and interpersonal skills
* BS/BA degree required; MBA preferred
It is the policy of BMC Software to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, history of disability, ancestry, citizenship status, political affiliation, religion, gender, transgender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, status as a parent, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or other factors prohibited by law, and to prohibit harassment or retaliation based on any of these factors.
* less than Back to search results