This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/6/2020
END DATE 7/3/2020
* In-depth knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley requirements, COSO Framework and internal controls
* CPA desired (CIA accepted), preferably with Big 4 Accounting Firm, must have audit experience
* Experience working for or on the account of a publicly traded company
* Experience in carrying out Sarbanes-Oxley implementation or operating a management testing program
* Lead Company initiative to develop a global control framework and implement SOX
* Assist in documentation of policies, procedures and controls
* Implementation of improvement initiatives within the global financial reporting process, IT Application Controls and ITGCs
* Development and documentation of standard policies and procedures for financial reporting (i.e. elements of a quality account reconciliation)
* Lead the management testing of certain management level review controls/management testing such as review of reconciliations, journal entries and financial reporting processes to ensure appropriate documentation, segregation of duties and other control processes
* Offer training and education on controls and procedures at various company locations
* Work with the Global Controllership to aggregate deficiencies and determine areas where the Company should focus to enhance procedures
* Qualified leader with excellent project management skills
* Motivated individual with the ability to engage others
* Interested and motivated to drive change
* Experience with international operations
* Ability to travel domestically and internationally approximately 20% of time
Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.