This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/30/2019
END DATE 11/26/2019
THE INN AT RANCHO SANTA FE
Rancho Santa Fe, CA
Greet and check in guests, provide prompt and courteous service, and close out guest accounts upon completion of services to meet brand standards of quality.
* Greet customers immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome. Use a positive and clear speaking voice, listen to and understand requests, respond with appropriate action and provide accurate information.
* Complete the check in process by inputting and retrieving information from a computer system, including type and length of treatment. Promote brand marketing programs. Make appropriate selection of treatments based on guest needs.
* Handle cash, make change and balance an assigned house bank. Accept and record vouchers, travelers checks, and other forms of payment. Post charges to guest rooms and house accounts using the computer.
* Promptly answer the telephone using positive and clear communication. Retrieve messages and communicate the content to the guest. Retrieve mail from mailbox.
* Close guest accounts at time of check out and ensure satisfaction. In the event of dissatisfaction, negotiate compromise, which may include authorizing revenue allowances.
* Field guest complaints, conducting thorough research to develop the most effective solutions and negotiate results. Listen and extend assistance in order to resolve problems. emain calm and alert especially during emergency situations and heavy activity. Plan and implement detailed steps by using experienced judgment and discretion.
* Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
* Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
* Considerable skill in the use of a calculator to prepare moderately complex mathematical calculations without error.
* Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger, collect accurate information and resolve conflicts.
* Ability to stand and move throughout spa and continuously perform essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system.
* Ability to observe and detect signs of emergency situations.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates, customers and patrons.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.