Specialist, Communications - Northwest
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 12/8/2019
END DATE 12/13/2019
Red Bull North America
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe role of the Communications department is to develop and define the overarching messaging and communications strategy for the brand, and to get people to talk about Red Bull through media coverage, opinion leader engagement, and partner content amplification. The department develops and maintains media relationships, brings opinion leaders into the Red Bull world through experiences, and works with partners to share our key messages. As the Specialist, Communications, you will support the Sr. Manager, Communications in the development and execution of all Communications efforts for the region, with the goal of increasing awareness of and affinity for the Red Bull brand and its local events, athletes and media projects. You will be responsible for helping the Sr. Manager, Comms shape the annual regional Communications plan, and will support execution of all regional Communications efforts on-time, on-budget and on-target.Experience
YOUR AREAS OF KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE
That matter most for this role:
* PR / Communications experience (3-5 years) marketing high profile brands or agency account management.
* Ability to work autonomously while taking direction from Regional and SaMo leadership
* Capable of cultivating a strong team environment across regions and functions.
* Track record of delivering results against tight deadlines.
* Exceptional communication skills, including written, verbal and presentations.
* Strong planning, prioritization and project management competencies.
* Creative thinker and innovator; in touch with digital, culture, trends, etc.
* Able to travel as needed; work flexible hours/days of week and weekends.
* Travel up to: 50%
ed Bull North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.