Specialist, Events and Tradeshows
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 1/22/2020
END DATE 2/21/2020
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe seek an experienced event planner who is highly organized, proactive and passionate about contemporary fashion to join our Marketing team in New York.
We are Caleres, a global footwear company with brands that fit people s lives. We are ferocious about fit and living our mission of inspiring people to feel great feet first.
We seek people who:
- Coordinate footwear trade shows and marketing events, ensuring alignment with budget and brand standards
- Oversee production, installation and coordination of showrooms, trade shows and events, including sourcing, prototyping, ordering, shipping and tracking
- Implement marketing collateral, effectively manage initiated jobs and maintain tracking and archiving processes
- Communicate with internal teams and external vendors to secure space allocation at trade shows and events
We seek people with these qualifications:
- Bachelor s degree in related field
- 3+ years event planning experience
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of footwear, fashion and design industry trends
- Thorough understanding of design, production and construction methods and processes
- Proficiency in Excel & AutoCAD required
- Proficiency in Illustrator & Photoshop preferred
But most of all, we seek people who share our values and our ferocity for fit.
People passionate about their work. People who hold themselves and others accountable. People who think a $2.8 billion company should be as creative as a start-up. People driven by an insatiable curiosity. People who care about being the best, among the best.