Specialty Sales Representative (North Boston) 12/8/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Help us transform patients\' lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with significant unmet needs. Working together, we blend the best of our talents to deliver thoughtful solutions that patients value. Will you join us in this pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our Neurology PVU team based in North Boston, we are looking for a talented individual to fill the position of: Sr. Provider Liaison.
As a Sr. Provider Liaison, you will be promoting Briviact and Vimpat to epileptologists, neurologists, hospitals, retail/specialty pharmacies and long term care facilities throughout the region. You will also be collaborating with internal stakeholders, such as System Liaisons and Regional Account Executives on key accounts and initiatives. This position covers North Boston, New Hampshire and Maine.
You like to work in an environment where you can:
* Travel throughout your territory to call on regular and prospective customers to market UCB's Neurology products.
* Conduct a consultative selling approach with customers using visual aids and samples.
* Properly report calls so company can evaluate field effort and response.
* Cultivate key thought leaders in the area of Neurology who will act as supporters of our products.
* Conduct group presentations to physicians as well as answer relevant product questions.
You will contribute by:
* Co-ordinating formulary approval process at key institutions.
* Selling products in an ethical manner.
* Designing a territory plan around potential.
* Interpreting market conditions and how they affect accounts.
* Developing a master call plan.
* Developing thought-leaders on a territory basis.
Interested? For this position, you'll need the following education, experience and skills:
* Bachelor's degree.
* 5 + years of pharmaceutical or medically related selling experience.
* Hospital and retail selling experience.
* Valid U.S. Driver's license with no more than 3 moving violations in the last two years.
* Utilizing resources and information systems to maximize and impact new and existing markets.
* Analyzing order of message to maximize effective time with customer.
At UCB, we come together every day to work, laser-focused, on a simple question: How will this create value for people living with severe diseases? By putting patients at the heart of everything we do, our approach from discovery to development to delivery is continuously transformed and designed around patient needs and their journey.
With a team of approximately 7,500 employees worldwide operations in more than 40 countries, we are a global biopharmaceutical company investing more than a quarter of our revenue in cutting-edge scientific research. We are focused on addressing chronic, neurological, immunological, and bone diseases. We are looking for people with passion and empathy who develop a real understanding of patient s needs and can deliver thoughtful solutions to decisionmakers across the heath care ecosystem.
Curious to know more? Please visit our website www.ucb.com.
UCB and its subsidiaries encourage diversity and inclusion in the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity.