Speech Language Pathologist Travel Job in Rochdale, MA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/7/2020
END DATE 7/9/2020
Jackson Therapy Partners
JOB DESCRIPTIONProvide professional assessments, diagnosis and treatment plans for patients at state-of-the-art facilities across the U.S. while working to prevent communication and swallowing disorders. We'll use your expertise at hospitals, skilled nursing facilities and schools nationwide to help them bridge-the-gap in patient services due to unforeseen staff shortages and planned vacancies.
* Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited educational program
* Current state license in good standing with the State License Board, state and contract-required competency tests and credentials
* Current Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) granted by the American Speech and Hearing Association
Get the stability, benefits & perks of a \\"permanent\\" position, but with the freedom to travel to the locations of your choice (often on our dime). Work in one setting or gain experience in multiple settings, it's entirely up to you! Partner with Jackson Therapy Partners on Travel Assignments from 13 Weeks or more and pick your location whether it's rural, metro or a popular tourist destination.
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
* Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
* Customized Packages built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
* Transparent Recruiting Process that won't leave you in the dark about where you're going or what you're getting.
* Flexible Work Schedules: You pick the contract option that fits you best from travel, local, part-time to flexible scheduling.
Benefits & Perks
* Competitive Referral Bonuses
* 24/7 Recruiter: Your main point of contact available by text, phone or email
* 401k Matching Plan & Full Medical
* 100% Paid Housing & Travel Reimbursement Available
* Travel & License Reimbursement
Apply now and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other SLP vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you.