Spiritual Care Coordinator-Casual/PRN (IN, Carmel) 5/5/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Title
SPIRITUAL CARE COORDINATOR-CASUAL/PRN
Position AC - Coordinator Spiritual Care
Req Number ADM-20-00023
Division AseraCare Hospice
8-10 Hours Per Week
As a Spiritual Care Coordinator at AseraCare Hospice, you recognize that providing the best care to our patients and their families is our purpose and our commitment. We treat the whole person, not just physical needs. That's why it's important for us to provide clinical, spiritual, and emotional support to our patients and their loved ones We entrust you with assessing spiritual and emotional needs to best meet the wishes of the patient and their family. Are you a dedicated, compassionate professional ready to make a difference every day* If so, join us to empower patients and their families to make the most of their hospice journey.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Our mission at AseraCare Hospice is to share our passion for improving quality of life through innovative healthcare, one person, one family and one community at a time.
* A degree in ministry, psychology, theology or counseling from an accredited college, university, or divinity school is recommended unless a State regulation deems it as a requirement. Professional experience in a religious agency or institution may be considered in lieu of a formalized education
* At least one (1) year of supervised experience in a medical, educational, or religious agency or institution. Hospice/Home Health experience, preferred
* Valid CPR certification
* Minimum of two (2) years experience working with death and dying, and/or providing comfort in an interfaith setting to individuals, family and caregiver, five (5) years, preferred
* Experience in recruiting, training, and supervising volunteers, preferred
* Valid Driver's License.
* Access to some reliable automobile 24 hours a day and meets state and company regulations regarding automobile liability insurance coverage
* Capable of maintaining regular attendance
Golden Living and AseraCare Hospice are committed to enhancing the lives of the patients we care for. Here, you'll find some of the best professionals in healthcare working together to provide the highest level of care to every patient and resident we serve. And, we're able to offer career opportunities that fit almost anyone's background or level of experience. From where you work to how you work to everything in between, we're confident that at Golden Living and AseraCare Hospice, you'll find exactly what you're looking for in your career.
Location 6503 AseraCare Hospice - Indianapolis
Facility Name AseraCare Hospice - Philadelphia
City State and Zip Exton, PA 19341
Shift -not applicable-
Category Administrative Support
Open Date 5/4/2020
EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position is currently not accepting applications.
To search for an open position, please go to http://GoldenLiving.appone.com