Splunk Manager 5/2/2020
Axiologic Solutions LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Overview:
Based in Northern, VA, Axiologic Solutions LLC has opportunities for you to become part of our high-quality team that delivers innovative solutions to key federal clients. We are currently seeking a Splunk Manager to provide project management and planning support for customer projects in the DoD and IC community. This position will be located within the National Capital Region.
* Must provide data visualizations in support of the Enterprise Watch command and control team.
* Must integrate multiple data streams and feeds from networks, infrastructure services, mission/business applications into a near, real-time dashboard (heads up display) for use in troubleshooting and the presentation of situational awareness briefings to DIA executive staff.
* Must have the ability to utilize pre-built dashboards/add-ons within SPLUNK system as well as be able to create custom SPLUNK dashboards and search queries to meet the Enterprise Watch's needs.
* Must be able to provide recommendations/action plans for incorporating new data streams in order to present additional visualizations.
* Will perform technical knowledge transfer to government and military personnel to enable them to create independent dashboards and data ingestion streams within the SPLUNK system.
* Performs software requirements analysis, system integration activities, leads research, designs, develops and tests software and tools, to include development of new work products or enhancing existing applications, systems or embedded products.
* Performs technical planning, verification and validation of others work, cost and risk analysis, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems.
* Performs analysis for all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, architecture, user experience, test, installation, operation, maintenance.
* Applies principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis to the development of complex solutions.
* Must have an active/current TS/SCI with CI-Poly or ability to pass a CI-Poly.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent training and/ or experience.
* Must have ten years of specialized experience in software engineering.
* DoD and IC experience desired.
* Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
* This is a full-time position, requiring 40 hours per week Monday through Friday within the contract hours of 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
* Travel may be required both inside and outside the Washington National Capital Region (NCR) and worldwide.
Equal Opportunity Employer minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
Applicants with a physical or mental disability, who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, may e-mail their request to Jennifer.email@example.com, call 571-758-3780, or visit our office at 8280 Willow Oaks Corp. Dr. Suite 450, Fairfax Virginia for assistance. Determinations on request for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.