Sr Account Executive 6/4/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB OVERVIEW
The Sr. Account Executive manages projects from kick-off through to completion and helps to ensure that the project is delivered on time, on budget, and on brief.
He/she is the internal team's point person on the various branding projects guiding the team so that they understand what to do next and what objectives the team is trying to achieve. The Sr. Account Executive will help to ensure that the optimal team is engaged on the project and make sure that the right resources are allocated.
The Sr. Account Executive will be in charge of all project management tasks, including creation of branding proposals and budget estimates that accurately captures the necessary team, time, and deliverables. He/she will also maintain a detailed project task list, tracking issues and keeping reports to capture progress and obstacles along the way. In the event that the scope is augmented, the Sr. Account Executive will capture the change order and increase the scope accordingly.
* Help manage the workflow of the team
* Ensure timely completion of projects. Help track hours, create staffing plans and timelines.
* Oversee budget(s) by developing and preparing estimates, monitoring project budgets, and tracking budgets versus actuals
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Applies problem-solving skills to achieve viable solutions for business challenges.
* Communicates the tasks to team members and involves people at the optimal levels for project success and overall account utilization.
* Writes proposals and estimates for new projects, outlining the project deliverables, timing, and budget.
* Develops, implements and helps manage the project plan.
* Works with VP Branding Design Directors, VP Branding Planning Director and SVP Creative Director to develop staffing plans and identifies the needs for freelancers and new hires.
* Helps track project progress and project finances and alerts VP Branding Design Directors, VP Branding Planning Director, and SVP Creative directors on budget and timeline issues.
* Keeps projects on track through clear task lists, issue tracking, status reports, and meeting notes on a daily basis, or as needed.
* Leads efficient meetings and conference calls with the ability to effectively setup the presentation of creative work.
* Responsible for resource allocation in conjunction with the project's lead Design Director.
* Contributes to the creative process by assessing feasibility of the proposed solutions.
* Resolves schedule conflicts.
* Ensures that changing resources and project requirements are communicated to all members of the project team.
* Documents and manages change orders and increases scope accordingly.
* Oversees the project team's activities to ensure the project is delivered on time and on budget.
* Helps to instill integration of the FCB company's philosophy and innovations with clients and agency staff.
* Recognizes areas where innovative thinking could lead to Agency progress.
DEGREE/DIPLOMAAREA OF STUDYREQUIRED/PREFERRED
LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS
MIN YEARSAREA OF EXPERIENCEREQUIRED/PREFERRED
5 yearsIndustry Experience
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* Creates clear goals, identifies and finds the resources (e.g. time, people, materials) needed to achieve them, and schedules tasks so that work is completed on time
* Carefully plans ahead to ensure tasks are undertaken and time is used efficiently
* Is attentive and shows interest in the subject, Expresses ideas clearly and accurately
* Effectively handle large volume of multiple projects or tasks and manage deadlines in a fast paced environment
* Ability to work effectively in a team environment to build and foster collaborative environment
* Show interest in design, art and creative disciplines.
* Acute attention to detail, with an emphasis on consistency and continuity.
FOR U.S. JOB SEEKERS
It is the policy of FCB and any of its affiliates to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. EOE/AA/M/D/V/F.