Sr. Administrative Assistant - T. Rowe Price Foundation
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/18/2020
T. Rowe Price
JOB DESCRIPTIONROLE SUMMARY
Typically provides direct assistance to one or more senior leaders and/or senior individual contributors. Responsible for exercising confidentiality, tact, and diplomacy when completing own work. May direct the work of less experienced support staff and assign tasks. Provides thoughtful and tactful support to managers when new processes and policies are implemented. Effectively works with others to ensure and provide seamless support and coverage when necessary.
RESPONSIBILITIES * Performs moderately complex and confidential administrative duties that require considerable skill and knowledge of organization policies and procedures. Screens calls and visitors and resolves routine and sometimes complex inquiries. Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments, meetings, and travel arrangements. Exercises moderate level of autonomy in troubleshooting issues as they arise and anticipates the needs of the person they support. Work is generally fast-paced and moderately complex.
* Conducts moderately complex administrative assignments related to meeting, seminar, workshop, and/or conference planning, including material production; prep material packet compilation; scheduling; logistical arrangements; and liaising with participants, speakers, and vendors. Assists with special projects across multiple teams, including workstream participation.
* May conduct research for senior leader(s) or senior individual contributor; compiles, analyzes, and summarizes information for reports and correspondence. Compiles, reviews, and analyzes more complex data and keeps databases and share sites up to date. Provides accurate data and information to others on functional unit processes and procedures as requested.
* Coordinates executive meetings, including logistics (reserving meeting site, catering, security notifications), collection and coordination of meeting materials, agenda creation, and recording meeting minutes for senior leaders and/or senior individual contributors and tracks/manages meeting attendance responses.
* May assist in the preparation correspondences, memoranda, and reports, copying and filing and processing documentation of expenses and vouchers. May prepare and distribute minutes of meetings.
QUALIFICATIONS * Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and relevant experience AND
* 3+ years of total relevant work experience
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS * Expense Report Management Executive Level
* Experience coordinating domestic and international travel
* Technology savvy
* Works well autonomously and with wide-ranging teams
JOB FAMILY GROUP: BUSINESS MGMT AND SERVICES
JOB FAMILY: Admin Services
TRACK AND LEVEL: S3