Sr. Analyst, Financial Reporting 8/19/2020
Dover Corporate Office
Downers Grove, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Dover is a diversified global manufacturer with annual revenue of over $7 billion. We deliver innovative equipment and components, specialty systems, consumable supplies, software and digital solutions, and support services through five operating segments: Engineered Products, Fueling Solutions, Imaging & Identification, Pumps & Process Solutions and Refrigeration & Food Equipment. Dover combines global scale with operational agility to lead the markets we serve. Recognized for our entrepreneurial approach for over 60 years, our team of approximately 24,000 employees takes an ownership mindset, collaborating with customers to redefine what's possible. Headquartered in Downers Grove, Illinois, Dover trades on the New York Stock Exchange under \\"DOV.\\" Additional information is available at dovercorporation.com.
Senior Analyst, Financial Reporting (within Corporate Controllership Group)
* Cross-functional role for accounting & reporting, as well as operational initiatives.
* More heavily weighed to technical accounting and external reporting.
* Public accounting experience, specifically on public clients, preferred.
* Undergraduate accounting or finance degree required.
* CPA preferred.
* 2 to 4 years total experience in monthly/ quarterly close process and/or preparation of financial statements
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Energetic, self-starter that has a \\"hands on\\" approach and curious mindset.
* Self-motivated team player with a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and drive to succeed.
* Ability and desire to thrive in a fast-paced and continually improving environment, with ownership of processes from beginning to completion.
The Corporate Office of Dover Corporation, a NYSE listed global diversified manufacturing company, with annual revenues in excess of $7 billion, located in Downers Grove, IL. The client operates in a decentralized structure with approximately 18 diverse manufacturing operating companies and five operating segments. The Company enjoys impressive long-term financial returns.
The position will report to the Manager, Financial Reporting and will have a close working relationship with the Corporate Finance and Accounting Group, along with interaction with the segment corporate offices and operating company locations.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
* SEC Reporting (document / footnote preparation etc.);
* Internal reporting and analysis utilizing a multi-dimensional database reporting tool (Longview);
* Maintenance of equity compensation (stock grants) accounting records to comply with ASC 718;
* Calculation of weighted average basic/diluted shares;
* Assist Managers on new accounting pronouncements/ footnote disclosures and other GAAP/SEC implementation issues;
* Assist Managers with drafting and maintenance of financial policies and procedures for company-wide use;
* Assist in maintaining reports in and integration of GAAP accounting changes into the financial reporting system;
* Assist Managers on annual 401K and pension audits
* Assist team with periodic audit related questions and requests from PwC;
* Perform quarterly XBRL tagging process; and
* Special projects and initiatives.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law.
This position may be located in: Americas : United States : Illinois : Downers Grove
Sub Division : Dover Corporation
Job Requisition ID : 33459.