Sr Analyst, Revenue Accounting
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/5/2019
END DATE 11/20/2019
Position at Logitech
Senior Revenue Accountant
Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people in a natural, intuitive way to the digital experiences they care about. We develop our products with a powerful blend of artistic design, surprising science, and innovation driven by consumer insight.
About the position
We are seeking a Senior Revenue Accountant to join our Revenue Accounting Team based in Newark, California. The candidate will report to the Senior Manager in Global Revenue Accounting, and will have significant interaction with global Sales Finance, Business Group Finance, Operations, IT and Corporate FP&A to ensure accurate and complete revenue accounting for various brands Logitech offers.
We are looking to hire a motivated professional and a team player with strong initiative, good communication skills and comprehensive knowledge of ASC 606 to join our team in the role of Senior Revenue Accountant supporting Finance Organization at Logitech.
* Manage global processes for the accounting of shipment revenue, including contra-revenue accruals, sales allowance, customer incentive reserves and the related balance sheet reconciliations in accordance with ASC 606
* Supervise junior team members on quarter-end close processes, including contract review, reserve model review, and review of related journal entries
* Prepare revenue technical accounting memos for accounting implications of new and/or complex revenue streams and provide revenue accounting guidance to Sales, Product and other cross-functional teams
* Prepare and present financial package to controllership and senior management to support business decisions
* Identify opportunities and implement programs to automate close activities. Work with IT on system enhancements and/or implementations and manage ongoing activities
* Participate in special projects and initiatives and support with any ad-hoc requests from cross-functional teams
* Build strong partnerships within Regional Sales Finance, Business Group Finance, and IT to enable accurate accounting and support the business
* Perform processes and procedures to comply with SOX 404 control framework
* Assist in the company internal/external audit
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
* CPA preferred but not required
* 4+ years of public accounting experience and/or relevant revenue accounting experience. Experience in a Big 4 public accounting firm is highly preferred
* Must have working knowledge of ASC 606 Revenue from Contracts with Customers
* Ability to independently perform technical accounting research
* Strong data analytical and problem-solving skills
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Strong communication and project management skills, with the ability to work independently and in a team environment
* Experience in managing process improvement and system integration preferred
* Highly proficient in advanced MS Excel including Pivot Tables and V-Lookups. Working knowledge of Oracle a plus
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we re always striving to keep it that way.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.