Sr Budget/Management Analyst II, Falls Church, VA, US ID#16484
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 12/6/2019
END DATE 12/24/2019
Cherokee Nation Businesses
Falls Church, VA
JOB DESCRIPTIONSenior Budget/Management Analyst, Falls Church, VA, US ID#16484
Cherokee Nation Assurance (CNA) delivers a broad spectrum of professional management consulting services to its defense, health, environmental and civilian agency clients. To assist clients in achieving their goals, CNA provides a tailored management approach for complex government programs and disciplines including health information technology, research & science, program management, communications, correspondence and document management, governance and administrative support. Wholly owned by Cherokee Nation, CNA is part of the Cherokee Nation Businesses family of companies.
For more company information, visit our site at http://cherokeenationbusinesses.com/federalSolutionsx
We are seeking an experienced Budget / Management Analyst to support the DHA Infrastructure Division.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Familiarity with finance/budget related task; to include forecasting, planning, tracking of budgets upward of ~$500M
* Able to develop and maintain customized tool/s to assist with financial process improvement and financial analysis efforts
* Knowledge of the Managers Internal Control Program (MICP) and the Annual Statement of Assurance (SOA)
* Knowledge and/or experience in General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS) and/or Defense Travel System (DTS)
* Assist with risk identification and mitigation planning across divisions
* Support the client with process improvement initiatives and provide process recommendations in regards to SOA documentation received by divisions
* Assist with the development of deliverables for trainings using Microsoft tools such as; PowerPoint, Visio, Excel
* Develop process documentation to include process narratives, process flows, and SOP's
* No supervisory/management authority.
EDUCATON AND EXPERIENCE
* 5+ years of experience
* Minimum of a bachelor's degree in a finance, economics, public administration discipline
* Obtain and maintain an public trust clearance
Work will be performed primarily in a climate controlled office environment
With $400 million in annual revenue, 20% growth per year, approximately 950+ active contracts serving 60+ government agencies in 25 countries, 47 states, 2 territories and 2000+ employees, Cherokee Nation Businesses' (CNB) group of Federal Contracting Section 8(a) companies is well positioned to deliver expertise needed to solve complex technical issues. Federal Solutions provides an array of services for 12 of the 15 cabinet-level departments and agencies - from applications and data services to cybersecurity and national defense.
Why consider Cherokee Nation and our Federal Solutions business? Here are some great resources highlighting what we do and compelling reasons for joining our team!
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please copy and paste the links to the following two sites: EEO Statement | EEO Poster
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may email "CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com" for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, please copy and paste the following link: Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
We maintain an Affirmative Action Plan for the purpose of proactively seeking employment and advancement for qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Upon request, we will schedule time to make our Affirmative Action Plan accessible. If you are interested, please submit a written request with the email subject line: 2018 Request to View Affirmative Action Plan to the Compliance Administrator at "CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com" This email box is not for resumes or follow up on job applications.