Sr Business Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/15/2019
END DATE 12/17/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONCOMPANY DESCRIPTION
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
The Business Operations team is the go-to team for all things data related. They are responsible for providing data insights into the business and improving processes within Salesforce that create efficiencies and higher data quality amongst the broader Zayo organization. The Senior Business Analyst will be called upon to pull unique datasets across different objects within Salesforce and will also be responsible for maintaining databases that feed into objects in Salesforce and dashboards in Analytics. In addition, this role will also be leveraged to find broken processes within Salesforce and proposing solutions for enhancements within these processes. Additionally, this position will be drafting requirements for process improvements and working with development teams to ensure requirements are met and released correctly. The Senior Business Analyst will also play a key role in automating day-to-day processes related to Business Operations and the greater Customer Success organization. All in all, this role will also be relied upon by upper management to ensure data quality, accuracy, while also providing visibility through reports and dashboards to show data is being maintained and processes are being followed.
* Use SQL to create complex datasets across multiple tables in Zayo s Salesforce warehouse
* Assist Business Operations and development teams with complex data projects and discovery
* Routinely investigate processes within the organization and propose new ways to enhance them for efficiencies and higher quality data
* Backfill historical data across objects in Salesforce when new processes and fields are implemented
* Coordinate with stakeholders across different organizations when improvements are released to ensure groups are following process
* Create reports and dashboards in Salesforce and Analytics to provide insights for senior leadership
* Maintain databases that are utilized to update records in Salesforce and also feed dashboards in Analytics
* Provide requirements to development teams for process improvements and routinely sync with dev teams to ensure proper implementation
* Develop timelines and post regular updates for key milestones during data cleanup and solution implementation
* 1+ years of experience with Salesforce.com
* Ability to create reports and dashboards within Salesforce.com
* Proficiency with R or similar knowledge would be preferred
* Ability to accurately join multiple relational data sets with many-to-one and one-to-one relationships
* Strong understanding of using SQL to pull and manipulate data from our warehouse
* Comfortable with understanding and applying material conditional logic
* Capable of independently solving logic-based problems
* Microsoft Office platform including Excel and PowerPoint
* Strong desire for teamwork and working in group settings
* Capacity to work on multiple projects and meet various deadlines
* Aptitude for learning new/different processes within the company to better understand other data architectures and workflows
* Attention to detail and a basic understanding of aesthetics is essential
* A general understanding of telecom is preferred
* Independently self-motivated individual
* Competitive compensation
* Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
* Fitness membership discounts
* Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
EEO IS THE LAW Zayo invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request by emailing our People Ops team.