BPM Consultant (Business Process Excellence)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 1/11/2020
END DATE 2/10/2020
NTT Data Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONReq ID: 78442
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a BPM Consultant (Business Process Excellence) to join our team in Charlotte, North Carolina (US-NC), United States (US).
Overall, this person will work with a team to review thousands of business process, decompose each, access risk and determine current state. Responsibilities might include:
* Process Modeling work with Enterprise process modeling and develop current state processes.
* Process Development Guidance - provide direction in support of the quality, execution,
design, process improvement and implementation of enterprise current state process
development governances. * Process Strategy- work with developing sprint teams methodologies considering the mandated regulatory process development requirements. Overall, support plans, timelines and risk assessment for lines of business.
* Process Improvement work with overall Process Development looking at internal quality assurance processes ensuring each before submission to Process Owners
* Performance Management - Improve performance management and efficiency that will support Process Designers and Process Architects daily activities.
* Relationship Manager Develop relationships with numerous Lines of Business (LOB)
Leaders to support the current state process development. Identify any impediments in relation to Agile Sprint team mandated
* Ability to use sound judgement / decision making within your scope of responsibility
* Ability to collaborate effectively with business clients and cross-functional groups
* Experience working in dynamic, agile environments and achieving high impact results
* Ability to effectively communicate across various levels of the organization: Executive to Middle Management to Front line employees
* Understanding of relationship management
* Experience decomposing processes across a value stream, documenting current state process steps and workflows, along with developing optimized future state process steps and workflows leveraging recognized process improvement methodologies
* Demonstrated ability to elicit success criteria to ensure holistic solution to problems of varying complexity
* Experienced working successfully in geographically diverse cross-functional team collaboration working with both functional and technical teams
* Experience in decomposing processes to document data flow, decision logic and field level detail to ensure thorough conversion of business process details in to success criteria for development team to build successful solutions
* Extensive experience leveraging process modeling tools (i.e.: iGrafix)
* Bachelor s degree
* Master of Science (MS) in MIS of CS, or Master of Business Administration (optional)
* Financial Services experience required
* Agile experience and certification preferred but not required
* TOGAF, CBA, or other Business Architect certification preferred but not required
* Six Sigma Green Belt, Black Belt, or Master Black Belt preferred but not required
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent system and data analysis skills
For more information or questions, please reach out to email@example.com
Basic Required Qualifications:
Bachelor s Degree
5+ years of experience working with business processes, determining current state and modeling.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.