Sr. Construction Inspector 4
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/6/2020
END DATE 7/6/2020
Join us as we Rise to the Challenge
At KCI, we re building an enduring company that provides unparalleled value to our employee-owners. We make our mark designing and delivering our world-class solutions, so we invest deeply in developing our team. We reward integrity and commitment, and when we do well, you do well. Our people have freedom to innovate, unlimited growth, a voice that matters, a lifestyle that works, and skin in the game. Because life s more fun when you own it.
KCI Technologies, Inc. is a 100% employee-owned engineering, consulting and construction firm serving clients throughout the United States. KCI is recognized as an industry leader, employing cutting-edge technologies, management practices and strategic growth initiatives. Employee ownership fosters an entrepreneurial spirit, encourages technical expertise, and shapes strategic planning.
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES & OTHER
* Perform construction inspection and reporting of concrete, earthwork, and asphalt pavement.
* Assist the Project Administrator as required.
* Driver's license is required as a condition of employment. Day and/or night work required to support the contractor's schedule
* 6+ years' experience in construction inspection, 4 years of which shall have been in bridge and/or roadway construction inspection Or a Civil Engineering Degree with 4 years of experience and the ability to earn additional qualifications within in year.
* Road and bridge construction inspection, material sampling and testing, and reporting.
* Qualified in the following: CTQP Asphalt Paving - Level 1 CTQP Asphalt Paving - Level 2 CTQP FDOT Concrete Field Inspector Specification ACI Concrete Field Testing Technician - Grade 1 CTQP Earthwork Construction Inspection - Level 1 CTQP Earthwork Construction Inspection - Level 2 CTQP Final Estimates - Level 1 CTQP Pile Driving CTQP Drilled Shaft Inspection FDOT Intermediate MOT Nuclear Radiation Safety.
* ar Radiation Safety.
* High School diploma or GED is required.
* Minimum of 4 - 8 years of experience.
* Pre-employment drug screening is a condition of employment. Background and motor vehicle checks may be required based upon position.
* Evaluates staff performance and provides input to project management staff
* Identifies training requirements and arranges for staff training
* Supervises onsite team
* Accurately records and reports daily forms per project requirements
* Communicates effectively with client, contractor, staff, and supervisor
* Performs other duties as assigned
* Proactively resolves problems at the lowest level
* Adheres to project scope, schedule, and budget
* Reviews all work for completeness and accuracy prior to submitting
* Submits accurate time sheets, mileage and expense reports on time each week
* Reviews jobsite safety daily and takes immediate action to document and resolve issues
* Understands OSHA Safety Standards and KCI corporate policies and follows them at all times
* Has the specific knowledge to perform all duties
* Maintains all required certifications and participates in training courses as required
* Understands all applicable industry standards for project and performs all tasks per standards and client requirements
KCI Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Employee Stock Ownership
*Some Part Time positions are not eligble for benefits.
*Temporary positions are not eligible for benefits.