Sr Digital Design Test Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 6/25/2019
END DATE 9/10/2019
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
JOB DESCRIPTIONMust be US Citizen
* The successful candidate will perform requirements definition, design, development, and integration & test of Special Test Equipment (STE) used for prime-item engineering development, production support and IFF Programs and related SAS efforts.
* The job consists of performing and supporting a wide-variety of in-house STE design, development, integration & test tasks to deliver test system solutions to the prime contractor and/or U.S. Government.
* This position will require proactive interaction and collaboration with personnel from several functional disciplines to design, build, assemble, and test the STE.
* The job tasks will include documentation preparation, STE concept development, schematic & wiring diagram definition, computer-aided design, SCM/supplier technical exchange, bench & laboratory testing, test automation, and product demonstration & sell-off.
REQUIRED SKILLS: (MAKE AS EXPLICIT AS POSSIBLE. THESE SHOULD NOT CONTAIN COMPARATIVE OR NON-OBJECTIVE SKILLS.)
* 8 years of related work experience
* Prior experience in digital and RF design development role using COTS components to deliver test equipment solutions
* Prior design experience leading or directly participating in development of low-to-medium complexity Circuit Card Assemblies (CCA)s
* In-depth understanding of COTS computer architecture, interconnect/interfaces, and standard communication protocols
* Demonstrated ability to perform test equipment trouble-shooting and failure diagnosis with directly-relevant experience
* Test automation with standard industry tools like TestStand
* Strong interpersonal communication and technical writing skills to enable effective personal interaction and collaboration with a multi-discipline team.
* US Citizenship
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here:
to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.