Sr. Director Infrastructure Technology
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 6/3/2020
END DATE 8/7/2020
JOB DESCRIPTION# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
Who we are .
Ciox Health, a health technology company, is dedicated to improving U.S. health outcomes by transforming clinical data into actionable insights. With an unmatched network offering ubiquitous access, Ciox Health can release, acquire, enhance and deliver medical record and discrete clinical data from anywhere across the United States.
What we offer .
At Ciox Health we offer all employees a place to grow and expand their current skills so that they can not only help build Ciox Health into the greatest health technology company but create a career that you can be proud of. We offer you complete training and long-term career goals. Our environment is what most of our employees are the proudest of and our IT Group is comprised of some of the brightest and talented individuals. Give us just a few moments to explain why we need you and hope you will help us change how the Health Industry manages its medical records.
What we need...
CIOX Infrastructure and Operations (I&O) department is looking for a Sr. Director of Information Technology. The Sr Director of IT is responsible for IT strategy, evolution, and operations in support of our enterprise wide growth and transformation strategy. CIOX Health has embarked upon a massive digital transformation to revolutionize the process for retrieving medical charts and records. This transformation includes significant investments in cloud technologies and upgrades of all technology platforms across the enterprise. CIOX is seeking an inspirational and seasoned operations expert who will lead and develop our high performing cloud infrastructure and operations team while also managing a large team comprised of employees and managed service partners.
The Sr. Director of Information Technology is a thought leader and understands how to develop and drive a service-oriented IT while not losing focus on the traditional IT responsibilities that support the infrastructure of the business. The Sr. Director of Information Technology has managed cloud migrations and optimizations in the past and is looking to elevate their experience by leading future migrations from End to End while developing and coaching their peers and teams. The core tenants of the I&O organization are security, platform stability, capacity and extreme customer service.
The Sr. Director of Information Technology will have the opportunity to lead infrastructure decisions in both AWS and Azure managed cloud solutions along with a focus on automation technologies and Kubernetes containerization. The I&O infrastructure team works closely with a mature DevOps teams for infrastructure requirements during CIOX platform deployments. Our integrated IT organization operates through transparency, collaboration and always winning together.
The Sr. Director of Information Technology will serve as an IT project sponsor and champion and ensure smooth and efficient operations while mentoring and developing department staff.
What you will do
* Lead the development of the I&O strategy and roadmap to ensure its integration with the overall IT and company strategic plans.
* Ensure all critical business KPIs are met on behalf of the business and our clients. (e.g. performance, uptime, efficiency, ticket processing, other SLAs, etc.).
* Work with the IT senior leadership team on the service portfolio and governance required to prioritize resources.
* Develop and control the annual infrastructure operating and capital expenditure budget.
* Lead contract negotiations for infrastructure technologies, including Microsoft yearly true-ups and renewals.
* Advise on emerging technologies that should be integrated and/or introduced to ensure IT capabilities respond to the needs of the business strategy.
* Champion I&O involvement in the IT organization's innovation efforts and its role in experimenting with new solutions to take advantage of business opportunities.
* Provide strategic direction and oversight for the design, development, operation and support of IT systems that align with the achievement of business goals.
* Oversee operational and service management processes to ensure quality, security, efficiency and agility goals are achieved.
* Forecast future needs to acquire and develop an IT workforce with the appropriate mix of business knowledge, technical skills and competencies.
* Provides leadership, coaching and direction to the I&O staff.
What you need...
* 10+ years of relevant experience and at least 5+ years of experience in cross-functional teams influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders.
* Experience evaluating current state of technical environment to make recommendations on process improvements for future state of technology to include, but not limited to technology selection and implementation and insourcing vs. outsourcing
* Proven ability to build a transformation strategy, design a plan for execution, put together an operations plan and deliver the change
* Excellent communication/presentation skills to articulate recommendations and processes across multiple stakeholders
* Prior experience evaluating current vendor/consultant contracts and making recommendations to renegotiate or pivot to new technology strategy
* Experience implementing a technology culture in the organization by process re-engineering and automation which improves the productivity and organization excellence
* Understanding and experience with Azure, AWS or other cloud technology. Prior experience moving multiple workload to cloud platforms.
* Vendor management and partner relation skills.
* Demonstrated experience in strategic planning, organization design and development with preferred experience in leading transformational initiatives.
* Experience with the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and defining and managing SLAs/metrics in coordination with contractual and business needs
* Ability to drive organizational change and build infrastructure capabilities that effectively optimize operational efficiency and deliver innovative and agile solutions.
Ciox provides equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to as race, color, national origin, genetic information, religion or religious creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, ancestry, military and veteran status, or any other characteristic as protected by state or federal law. Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, leaves of absence, and training.