Sr. Facilities Manager 11/23/2019
Cushman & Wakefield, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job TitleSr. Facilities Manager
Job Description SummaryThis position has managerial oversight of multiple facilities, an entire campus, or a portfolio of client facilities and has at least one Facilities Manager and/or Assistant Facilities Manager reporting into it. The Senior Facilities Manager has the overall responsibility for overseeing the implementation of policies, procedures and programs that will assure well-managed, well-maintained buildings and facilities, placing maximum emphasis on leading a staff in the positive response to the concerns and needs of the tenants, environmental health and safety, and quality programs, in coordination and conjunction with the goals and objectives of the client. The position is the primary liaison with the client and leads staff in the coordination of services and activities, financials, vendors and manpower required for current and future needs of the building and operations. The Senior Facilities Manager also has responsibility for the overall financial and KPI performance of the business plan within the respective portfolio.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure the day-to-day operations of the facility(ies) or campus, including custodial, life-safety,
- engineering, site services, and general maintenance, are implemented and carried out in a manner
- consistent with C&W policies and client directives
- Manage all contracts to ensure they are reviewed on a regular basis and are bid out as required;
- verify that invoices match contract pricing
- Supervise all maintenance programs relating to the interior and exterior conditions and
- appearance of the properties
- Respond positively and promptly to requests from building tenants and occupants. Oversee the
- implementation of ongoing contract programs to constantly assess tenant and occupant needs and to
- ensure problems are being solved promptly to the mutual benefit of the tenant, client, and the properties in
- accordance with contract scope and Service Level Agreements (SLA s)
- Ensure that all site-specific documentation and reports are completed accurately and on time,
- including (and as applicable): Property Information Book, Site Operating Manual, Emergency
- Procedures Manual, IIPP Manual, Local Code Compliance Log, ADA Compliance Log, OSHA Log,
- Safety Meeting Log, Elevator Logs, Janitorial Log, Purchase Order Log, Vendor Certificates of
- Insurance, As-built Drawings, IIPP Manual, Paid Invoices File, General Files, Contract Files, Annual
- Property Conditions and Year-end Performance Report, and other reports and documentation, as
- Prepare, review, and give initial approval and as needed all budgets, financial reports (monthly and
- quarterly), contracts, expenditures and purchase orders related to the facility(ies) or complex.
- Coordinate the preparation and publication of the annual budget, quarterly reforecast, and business
- Assist in the development of capital budgets for the property. This includes contributions towards a
- five-year plan of maintenance, facility improvement, and cost reduction initiatives
- Collect, analyze and report statistical data as may be required to provide accurate and current
- assessment of facility management objectives
- Hire, train and motivate facility personnel. Maintain positive staff relations. Conduct or approve
- performance evaluations for staffCushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.