Sr. Manager - eCommerce UX/Visual Design 5/2/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY As the eCommerce UX/Visual Design team leader, you will be responsible for the interaction, illustration, visual design and overall CX of the Norton & LifeLock global web properties. You will manage the delivery of UX/Visual Design requests from various internal stakeholders and operate as an efficient Kanban production machine.
You will use customer/market research, VoC feedback, competitive analysis and web analytics to identify new opportunities and enhancements to delight prospects and customers interacting with our global websites and shopping cart. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in eCommerce web design and interaction and is willing to learn new web services and platforms and how the new platforms are utilized technically.
You will own the vision for the digital customer journey, discovery of existing UX issues and collaborate with marketing, CRM, product management, product marketing, optimization and engineering teams to assess feasibility and scalability of new UX/design concepts. You will be responsible for making sure that Norton and LifeLock web properties are continuously refreshed for a modern look & feel and stay ahead of emerging trends in the eCommerce world. You will define, measure and improve key CX metrics on an ongoing basis.
The ideal candidate should be a fast learner who can adapt to change seamlessly. You should be a strategic thinker, have an analytical mind, are detail and result-oriented, with excellent problem-solving skills and a strong work ethic. You should be a highly motivated self-starter. You should be an evangelist for your UX/designs and have a deep understanding of customer needs, the product, and the competitive landscape. You should be an excellent communicator and build strong cross-functional relationships, internally and externally. You should be skilled in working cross-functionally with internal stakeholders.
* Lead UX/UI design production for eCommerce working in alignment with Product Management, Product Marketing, Acquisition Marketing, CRM, Brand and Engineering.
* Work tightly with Product Managers and Dev leads to ensure requirements and UI asset production timetables are met while ensuring best-in-class UX and design.
* Manage the delivery of UX/Visual Design requests from various internal stakeholders and operate as an efficient Kanban production machine.
* Inspire your team to do great work, injecting excitement and creativity through your passion and designs.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
* 10+ years of UX/UI design experience in software, responsive web and mobile apps
* 5+ years UX/Design experience in an eCommerce focused company
* Strong experience working from flows and wireframes through to the final product.
* Experience managing a team of 6-10 UX/Visual Design SME s is a must
* Proficiency with tools such as Sketch, InVision, Zeppelin, Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, etc.
* Experience working in an Agile development environment is a plus
* Rapid Prototyping experience is a plus
* Experience doing quick usability testing and interpreting results with tools such as usertesting.com, etc.
* Experience developing style guides and technically precise design specifications
* Strong communication skills with the ability to evangelize concepts with peers and leadership alike
* Exceptional familiarity with industry design language, standards and design protocols.
Nurture a data-driven approach to prioritize and solve UX issues * Leverage analytics to see how flows, designs and experiences can be improved to enhance performance, customer delight and/or business objectives.
NortonLifeLock is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible environment for all employees. All employment decisions are based on merit, experience, and business needs, without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical conditions), genetic information, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local law. NortonLifeLock strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based on such protected characteristics and seeks to recruit the most talented candidates from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
We also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records. In addition, NortonLifeLock will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. LEARN MORE ABOUT PAY TRANSPARENCY.
EEO is the law. Applicants and employees of NortonLifeLock Inc. are protected under Federal law from discrimination. See the EEO POSTER and SUPPLEMENT..