Sr. Sales & Operations Planning / Process Analyst (S&OP) 11/6/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY At Graphic Packaging International (NYSE: GPK), we produce the box you may have poured your child's cereal from this morning, the microwaveable tray that heated your lunch, the paper cup that held your coffee throughout the day, and the carrier of those bottles of craft beer you may enjoy tonight! We're one of the largest manufacturers of paperboard and paper-based packaging for some of the world's most recognized brands of food, beverage, foodservice, household, personal care and pet care products. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, we are a team of collaborative, innovative, passionate individuals who are committed to providing consumer packaging that makes a world of difference.
With almost 18,000 employees working in more than 70 locations in North and South America, Europe and the Pacific Rim, we strive to be an environmentally responsible leader in our industry and in the communities where we operate. We are committed to workplace diversity and offer compensation and benefits programs that are among the industry's best to reward the talented people who make our company successful.
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, we'd love to hear from you. Learn more about us at www.graphicpkg.com.
Inspired Packaging. A World of Difference.
MISSION / SUMMARY:
The Senior Sales & Operations Planning / Process (S&OP) Analyst will be a key team member and have an integral role in execution and driving improvements to the sales and operations planning process. The responsibilities of this role include interfacing with all key stakeholder functions, uncovering improvement opportunities, establishing more streamlined policies and procedures, and supporting best practices throughout the S&OP process. This position will be located in our Corporate Headquarters in Atlanta, GA.
JOB FUNCTIONS: Job functions include, but are not limited to the following.
* Lead and compile key deliverables from functional teams within the S&OP process and ensure quality, consistency, and accuracy
* Make recommendations for process enhancements for efficiency and effectiveness
* Participate in inventory planning and strategy development (safety stock management and analysis, pre-builds, etc.), communication of risks related to inventory and supply plans
* Drive, monitor and track adherence and execution of the S&OP process and provide feedback to functional teams - Ensure monthly S&OP cycle is completed accurately, efficiently, and on-time
* Lead S&OP analytics with the creation of tools and analyses that allow for trending of forecast, operational, financial and other key performance indicators to be used to drive decision making.
* Facilitate cross-functional communication in support of major S&OP initiatives
* Provide training / change management necessary to guide each functional area in understanding of how they impact the S&OP process
* All other duties as assigned
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for this job. The employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties, as assigned by immediate manager and other management personnel.
Graphic Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their qualifications for the job in question. We do not base our employment decision on an employee's or applicant's race, color, religion, age, gender or sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic identity, genetic information, disability, veteran/military status or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Click here to view the EEO is the Law Poster.
* Strong communication and meeting facilitation skills
* Well-organized and high level of attention to detail
* Focuses on both short-term results and long-term goals
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to draw conclusions and insights
* Can quickly identify deviations from expected results and other disruptions and can promptly resolve any issues
* Project management and time management skills required
* Strong written and presentation construction skills to communicate process, concepts, data, scenarios, and other critical information
* 5-10 years of experience in end-to-end supply chain, and implementing/leading S&OP within a manufacturing-based company
* An in-depth understanding of sales, demand planning and supply planning (APICS certification preferred)
* SAP knowledge and experience with S&OP/IBP software solutions
* Paper experience preferred
Education / Knowledge
* Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, or related field
* MBA desirable
* 5-10 years of related experience required
* Advanced knowledge in MS Office Suite, Replenishment Forecasting/Planning Tools, Advanced Analytic tools