Sr Software Engineer [Front End] 5/6/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Senior Software Engineer (Frontend)
Job type: Permanent
Experience level: Senior
Role: Senior Software Engineer
The Senior Software Engineer is primarily responsible for building and maintaining all of the user-facing components of the LogistiCare | Circulation framework. Our frontend is built in React and interacts with a Python/Django backend. Our mobile apps are built with React Native.
If you are our ideal candidate, the HIPAA compliant platform you'll be improving is open to 2 distinct authorized profile types -- organizations (i.e., hospitals, health and medical centers) and transportation providers. The organization platform allows for multiple designated users to manage non-emergency medical transportation (NEMT) for their patients. The network platform allows for transportation providers to service those rides. There are countless features that can be added to these platforms to enhance the user experience and support custom client needs.
In this role, you will be using your React coding skills to help build new components to support new platform features backed by solid unit tests. You will also contribute to the development of our rider and driver mobile applications. As a Senior team member, you will also mentor junior engineers, help establish strong coding standards, recommend libraries, code enhancements and optimizations and participate in code reviews.
The successful candidate must have 3+ years experience:
* HTML and CSS (preferably Sass)
* mobile responsive development
* interacting with RESTful APIs
The ideal candidate would possess experience:
* building mobile apps (preferably in React Native)
* with testing solutions, such as jest or selenium
* with Microsoft CodePush
* troubleshooting issues with Google Firebase
* a strong understanding of UX best practices
We are looking for someone who:
* is attracted to the challenge of building elegant solutions using modern technologies
* is always looking for ways to improve the current process
* works well with others - you thrive while sharing knowledge and receiving input
Logisticare is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled