Sr Staff / RF SME / Antenna + RF Dev Lead / Orlando, FL
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2020
END DATE 9/18/2020
Lockheed Martin Corporation Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONDESCRIPTION: Lockheed Martin is seeking an RF I&T Subject Matter Expert (SME) to oversee and lead the technical development of various antennas and other related RF hardware for a new weapons system.
To be considered for this role you must have an active Secret clearance with an investigation w/in the last 6 years. Due to the classified nature of this program all work will be done onsite.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Interact with a multidisciplinary team which includes mechanical engineers, production engineers, quality engineers, and subcontracts managers and work across IPT's to support a fully interconnected system design.
- Work production issues as they come up, lead affordability and design improvement activities, and report status to management.
Relocation: Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
The Locale: Orlando is a city in the Central Florida area. This region is a great place to live and to raise a family. Central Florida offers lots of attractive residential housing options. The Greater Orlando metropolitan area is the sixth largest metro area in the southeastern United States. The climate here is warm and sunny all year long for the most part. Orlando is home to Walt Disney World, Universal Studios Florida, and SeaWorld. Orlando is also home to the second largest University in the US, the University of Central Florida (UCF). Where can you get to from Orlando? Orlando is about an hour's drive from Cocoa Beach and the \\"space coast\\" to include NASA and the Kennedy Space Center. Tampa is about 1.5 hours from Orlando. West Palm Beach is about 2.5 hours to the south and Jacksonville is about 2 hours to the northeast. Atlanta, GA is 6 hours to the northwest.
Candidate must demonstrate experience performing some combination of the following Systems Radar Integration and Test assignments:
- Strong understanding of radar and RF systems.
-Experience with RF systems (radar related systems and subsystems) to include design, integration, test, and performance evaluation.
- Experience designing tests to quantify RF sensor performance.
- Experience analyzing RF sensor test results and troubleshoot findings.
- Experience executing RF characterization tests using standard RF Test Equipment (PNAs, Sig Gens, Logic Analyzers, Spectrum analyzers).
To be considered for this role you must currently hold a Secret clearance with a background investigation within the last 5 years.
Experience managing the technical scope of subcontractors and integrating it into Lockheed Martin products.
Knowledge of subsystem HW/SW capabilities, sensor capability, emitter capability, and permissions for their use.
Experience verifying built-in performance has been achieved from the lowest level modules to the final assembled system.
Antenna measurement and simulation experience.