Sr. Subcontracts Administrator 5/5/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Acting under the authority of the Manager, Global Strategic Sourcing, and with minimal supervision, the Sr. Subcontract Administrator provides subject matter expertise in the effective acquisition of technically complex or commercially risky goods and services in support of Corporate objectives and program needs and the coordination with, and management of suppliers/subcontractors to ensure adherence to all contractual requirements. Is responsible for the preparation and maintenance of all subcontract related documentation and records. Prepares subcontract negotiation and management plans, controls, monitors and manages subcontractors performance on behalf of the corporation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Prepare and issue/execute subcontract plans, requests for information/quote/proposal and subcontract awards to obtain goods and services in support of programs and organizational objectives.
* Develop, execute and manage all subcontract related evaluations, analysis, negotiation plans and documentation in accordance with applicable FAR, DFARS, Public Law and Company Policies & Procedures.
* Implement effective and compliant acquisition practices which achieve program and company objectives.
* Utilize appropriate internal resources, monitor, manage and control cost, and performance of suppliers, and subcontractors.
* Basic understanding of CAE subcontract products is required.
* Ability to manage time and occasionally conflicting priorities to meet or exceed Program, Company and Customer requirements and expectations.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
* BA or BS in Business, Finance, Operations Management, or related field.
* Minimum eight (8) years experience in subcontracts administration/management. Directly related flight simulation (subcontracts/supplier management experience may substitute on the basis of .75 to 1.).
* Effective understanding of program management budgeting and scheduling tools.
* In depth understanding of all aspects of the procurement process both within and without the defense aerospace environment.
* Experience with FAR Part 15 cost/price analysis of proposals from suppliers including schedule and technical changes.
* Must have the ability to apply basic measurement standards to determine and assess changes in performance.
* Experience with subcontract management and file documentation that is fully compliant with all required elements to maintain a successful Contractor Purchasing System Review (CPSR).
* Eligible for DoD Personal Security Clearance.
* Working knowledge of FAR, DFARS and applicable Public Law.
* Prior experience working with engineering to develop effective requirements definition.
* At least 12 years experience in federal contracting.
* Strong track record of engaging and collaborating with internal customers and stakeholders in order to meet or exceed Program, Company and Customer requirements and expectations.
Must comply with all company security and data protection / usage policies and procedures. Personally responsible for proper marking and handling of all information and materials, in any form. Shall not divulge any information, or afford access, to other employees not having a need-to-know. Shall not divulge information outside company without management approval. All government and proprietary information will be accessed and stored electronically on company provided resources.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
* Domestic and international travel may be required, occasionally on short notice.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
CAE USA INC. IS AN EOE/AA EMPLOYER AND GIVES CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT TO ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. IF YOU D LIKE MORE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR EEO RIGHTS AS AN APPLICANT UNDER THE LAW, PLEASE CLICK HERE EEO IS THE LAW POSTER.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION THE CONTRACTOR WILL NOT DISCHARGE OR IN ANY OTHER MANNER DISCRIMINATE AGAINST EMPLOYEES OR APPLICANTS BECAUSE THEY HAVE INQUIRED ABOUT, DISCUSSED, OR DISCLOSED THEIR OWN PAY OR THE PAY OF ANOTHER EMPLOYEE OR APPLICANT. HOWEVER, EMPLOYEES WHO HAVE ACCESS TO THE COMPENSATION INFORMATION OF OTHER EMPLOYEES OR APPLICANTS AS A PART OF THEIR ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS CANNOT DISCLOSE THE PAY OF OTHER EMPLOYEES OR APPLICANTS TO INDIVIDUALS WHO DO NOT OTHERWISE HAVE ACCESS TO COMPENSATION INFORMATION, UNLESS THE DISCLOSURE IS (A) IN RESPONSE TO A FORMAL COMPLAINT OR CHARGE, (B) IN FURTHERANCE OF AN INVESTIGATION, PROCEEDING, HEARING, OR ACTION, INCLUDING AN INVESTIGATION CONDUCTED BY THE EMPLOYER, OR (C) CONSISTENT WITH THE CONTRACTOR S LEGAL DUTY TO FURNISH INFORMATION.
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.