Staff DFT Engineer 6/3/2020
Marvell Semiconductor, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ABOUT MARVELL
At Marvell, we believe that infrastructure powers progress. That execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration builds better technology. Trusted by the world s leading technology companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the world s data with semiconductor solutions designed for our customers current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of deep collaboration and transparency, we re ultimately changing the way tomorrow s enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier architectures transform for the better.
The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been more critical to our global economy. It s what s keeping the world connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you re ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for the position detailed below.
STAFF LEVEL DFT ENGINEER - ASIC
We are currently on the search for a super star to implement modern DFT solutions for leading edge ICs on latest technology nodes. In this role, you will:
* Work with RTL, custom digital/analog, verification and physical implementation teams during DFT implementation.
* Work with cross functional groups to verify DFT implementation pre tape-out
* Drive successful bring-up of test features post tape-out.
* Add to the in-house expertise on DFT to consult with, educate, and train design staff members on DFT requirements on how to prepare new designs to work properly with Cavium DFT solutions.
* Hands-on experience with scan test, logic and memory BIST/BISR, functional test, JTAG, and other test methodologies
* Strong background in industry standard scan test (including scan compression) and memory BIST/BISR tools
* Strong background in IC RTL design and using Verilog/SystemVerilog
* Experience and knowledge of Synthesis, IC routing and static timing tools
* Experience and knowledge of functional verification, especially of DFT features
* Experience and knowledge of modern JTAG standards and implementation
* Experience and knowledge of high-volume test equipment (ATE) and system-level test (SLT)
* Proficiency with programming and scripting languages such as Perl/TCL
* Experience with board/bench debug features and capabilities strongly desired
* Must have effective interpersonal and teamwork skills.
* Proficiency in working with cross functional and cross site teams.
* Excellent communication skills
* Demonstrates good analysis and problem-solving skills.
* Has an inherent sense of urgency and accountability.
* Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
* MSEE or equivalent with 5+ years of experience in design for test
With competitive compensation and great benefits, you will enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us. For additional information on what it s like to work at Marvell, visit our Careers page.
Marvell provides a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with the company and will strive to improve performance. If you are driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here at Marvell.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Any applicant who requires a reasonable accommodation during the selection process should contact Marvell HR Helpdesk at GR-HR-Services-Americas@marvell.com or 408-222-3604.