STAFF NURSE / 36 HOURS / VARIABLE ROTATION / BWH - 12A PLASTICS / UROLOGY
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 12/6/2019
END DATE 12/17/2019
Brigham & Women's Hospital(BWH)
JOB DESCRIPTIONEXCELLENT CARE TO PATIENTS AND FAMILIES THE BEST STAFF IN THE SAFEST ENVIRONMENT
Nursing at Brigham and Womens Hospital is known for their excellent clinical practice and for keeping patients and their families at the center of all they do. We understand that great care is shaped by relationships with patients and their families. Thats why were committed to knowing our patients on a deeper level not just as patients, but as individuals to ensure that they, and their families, feel known and cared for.
At BWH, we proudly work together with a spirit of inquiry and a deep commitment to providing the highest quality, evidence-informed and theory-guided care in an inclusive environment. We work each day to achieve our vision to provide excellent care to patients and families, with the best staff, in the safest environment.
Just as we have been able to reinvent health care, we have also transformed health care careers. Whether measured in terms of lives saved, awards earned, or the personal satisfaction of stretching your talents a career with BWH is unlike any other in the health care field. Here you'll find a workplace where collaboration and teamwork are the norm, not the exception physicians, nurses, technicians, staff and management form a close-knit bond, based on mutual respect and devotion to our patients. If you want an enormously fulfilling career, theres no better place to be.
THE STAFF NURSE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* Providing care for patients 12A
* Working collaboratively to provide excellent care to patients and families in the safest environment.
TO QUALIFY YOU MUST HAVE:
* EDUCATION: Graduate of an approved school of nursing with current registration in Massachusetts. For newly licensed nurses a Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing is required.
* EXPERIENCE: Plastics, Urology & Thoracic surgical intermediate experience strongly preferred.
* OTHER: Membership in professional organizations is recommended and certification in a specialty area is encouraged.
* Able to work weekend rotation per the MNA contract
Brigham and Womens Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, veteran status, disability unrelated to job requirements, genetic information, military service, or other protected status.