Staffing Supervisor (bilingual English/Spanish)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/21/2020
END DATE 9/18/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONPERSONNEL SUPERVISOR/RECRUITER
Changing Lives One Day at a Time
We are seeking a bilingual Personnel Supervisor to join our ProLogistix team located in Ontario. If you are a dynamic individual who loves working in a fast-paced environment and helping to change people's lives, then we are the company you have been searching for!
* Develops hands-on recruiting strategies; interview and selecting qualified candidates
* Evaluates candidate's education, skills acquired, and qualifications to work at various client companies
* Interacting with our clients to determine skills required for various job assignments
* Troubleshoots, resolves and addresses clients' concerns and/or complaints
* Matching candidates to job orders and filling open positions in an effective and timely manner
* Delivering top-notch customer service to candidates, field employees, and client companies
* Conducting orientation, on-boarding, and managing the employee workforce; including counseling, disciplinary actions and terminations
* Supervising and appraising the productivity of associates through follow up and quality checks with the client
* Demonstrating the company's core values, operating principles, and superior service
* Other assigned duties as needed
* Fluency in Spanish
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to work independently and self-direct
* Strong computer skills including MS office, Outlook, and the ability to quickly learn new systems
* Strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to follow through with an appropriate sense of urgency
* Enjoy working in a high volume, fast-paced environment
* Patience and ability to effectively work with people from all socio-economic backgrounds
* Ability to work after hours and on weekends if required
* Desire to meet deadlines
* Previous staffing or recruiting experience a plus
The EmployBridge Story
EmployBridge is the largest light industrial staffing supplier in the United States and a preeminent resource for professional staffing. We offer local expertise and service through our 400+ branches. We provide a full range of employment solutions, from recruiting and pre-screening high-performance candidates, to delivering expertise in risk management and on-site services. Our reporting and technical solutions have no equal in the industry!
EmployBridge offers a competitive benefits package which includes Medical/Dental/Vision, prescription drug benefits, 401(k), paid time off and holidays, a wellness program, and more. We also offer a variety of career paths and encourage promotion from within.
At EmployBridge, we operate an entire family of specialty staffing companies that include: ResourceMFG, Select Staffing, ProLogistix, ProDrivers, RemX Specialty Staffing, Westaff, and Remedy Intelligent Staffing. To find out more, visit us at www.employbridge.com. Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)