Store Human Resources Coordinator 8/21/2020
Dick's Sporting Goods
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DescriptionWe're building something new in Victor, NY. A destination
devoted to sports. A place where the community will gather and be inspired. To
create this new experience, we're building a team that will dream big, obsess
over the athlete (our customer), inspire teammates and challenge every 'normal'
thing about retail
As the Store
Human Resources Coordinator, you will spend your time engaging our most
important resource - our teammates. You'll play a key role in providing
comprehensive HR support to the store. This includes driving the effective execution of HR processes such as recruitment, teammate relations, talent management, performance management and
* Drive an athlete-first, engaging culture that
focuses on both the teammate and athlete (customer) experience.
* Collaborate with store leaders to build teams
that are committed to athlete service, continuous innovation and retail
* Lead an open-door environment where teammates
feel heard and issues are quickly resolved.
* Demonstrate a culture of ethical conduct, safety
* Provide administrative support to the HR
Function including calendars, meeting agendas, materials/supplies, travel,
Power Point presentations, Excel, Visio/Org Charts etc.
* Execute strategies to attract, retain and
develop our store talent.
* Execute teammate engagement strategies in
partnership with store leadership and HR.
* Provide associate relations for the store and
partner with HR peers in other locations (Corporate, across regions) to ensure
* Preparing, reviewing, interpreting and analyzing
a variety of data, information and reports, and making recommendations
depending on findings.
* Establishing, organizing and supervising the
maintenance of employment changes, exit interviews and other department records
ensuring complete accuracy and confidentiality.
* Undertaking quality assurance checks and
liaising with external customers and management to ensure effective meeting of
guidelines and standards for HR processes and procedures.
* Development and maintenance of department budget
including managing and monitoring the invoice process.
* Develop and maintain communication vehicles
(i.e. Intranet, SharePoint) site content keeping information up to date and
QualificationsWhat you'll bring to the table:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* At least 3 years of human resources experience
and strong business acumen
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to manage conflict, lead and hold others
* Ability to self-manage and prioritize work
* Flexible work schedule (e.g., nights, weekends
and holidays), as needed
DICK'S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=https://dsg.contacthr.com/76381932.jpg /