Store Sales Manager -
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/22/2020
END DATE 9/22/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAt Allen Edmonds, our mission is to inspire the shapers of tomorrow and that starts with you.
We have been creating timeless custom-made men s dress and casual shoes since 1922, and we re obsessive about our brand. We believe some things remain timeless and take pride in our heritage, while embracing the possibilities of innovation and imagination.
We re looking for a Store Manager who is as relentless as our brand and passionate about upholding our core values of quality and integrity in our quest to create total customer satisfaction.
- Develop strong customer relationships while meeting and exceeding customer service goals and standards
- Assist customers in the selection and purchase of merchandise by answering customer questions, demonstrating products and emphasizing features and benefits
- Coach, develop and inspire store team to exceed individual and store sales goals
- Execute product placement and visual standards consistent with company guidelines, creating a store environment representative of a premium brand
- Evaluate store performance and recommend action plans to increase store productivity
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination education and experience
- 3-5 years retail management experience
- Effective communication, interpersonal and organization skills
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Self-starter who can prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced, team environment
- Skilled in retail math and expert cash handling
From our skilled shoemakers to our expert sales team, each associate plays a key role in defining Allen Edmonds as the pinnacle American lifestyle brand. Apply today to join our team.