STORES LEADER 8/21/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
Georgia-Pacific is currently recruiting for a STORES LEADER at our Lumber Facility in Fayette, Alabama. Reporting to the Manager, Purchasing & Stores, the Stores Leader will be responsible for managing all aspects of the Spare Parts Storeroom. If you enjoy taking initiative on projects or improving processes, this may be the job for you!
Georgia-Pacific employees strive for safety and health excellence while achieving an injury free workplace. To learn more about our Building Products division, visit http://www.buildgp.com/
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN YOUR ROLE
* Ensuring materials stocked are in concert with an asset strategy
* Working congruently with maintenance and reliability leadership to ensure the storeroom and material within the storeroom are treated like an asset
* Responsible for optimal inventory levels and assisting in developing criticality classifications for parts to track materials most critical to uptime
* Managing and owning the overall Spare Parts supply operations, including receiving and inventory of maintenance materials, supplies and capital spares
* Conducting periodic review and analysis of the inventory including but not limited to cycle counting, slow moving and obsolete reviews, criticality and min/max reviews, repair & return transactions, and system capabilities
* Creating monthly reports for inventory accuracy
* Ensuring the storeroom is organized through shelf/bin and parts identification
* Driving improvements in Vendor Managed and Committed Inventory
* Managing New Stock item initiation process for facility
* Ensuring compliance to all safety and environmental policies and procedures
* Ability to lead a team and to solve problems that cross facilities
* Working to lead improvements across the supply function
THE EXPERIENCE YOU WILL BRING
* Willing and able to obtain a forklift driver's certificate (training provided by company)
* Willing and able to perform repetitive tasks for up to 8 hours/day (lifting, walking, pushing, pulling, climbing, and/or stooping)
* Able to use Microsoft office suite software
WHAT WILL PUT YOU AHEAD
* Experience in supply chain, operations or maintenance
* Experience in inventory management
* Associate's degree or higher
* Knowledge of maintenance, repair and operating (MRO) parts
* Experience with inventory management software (MP2 preferred)
* Lift truck certification
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf