Strategic Account Manager- Amazon
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2020
END DATE 9/18/2020
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONTo get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
* National Enterprise Account Manager & Large Enterprise Account Manager
* Territory is aligned by local geography and region
* Selling the entire Customer 360 Platform across a set of existing Salesforce customers and prospects.
* Increasing revenue spend within companies over 5,000 employees
* They do this by...
* Partnering with internal resources in order to drive additional value and expertise
* Generating pipeline that leads to closed revenue and quota attainment
* Selling on value and return on investment vs. technical functionality
* Building credibility and trust while influencing buying decisions
* Uncovering business initiatives and pain points to map back our solutions across multiple lines of business
* Building account strategy and territory plan by account tiering
* Creating demand by uncovering business problems and matching them to our solution
* Having a deep understanding of the way businesses operate, and the priorities that drive decisions from the C-level
* 15 years of full cycle sales experience, at least 3 years Enterprise sales
* Managing 1-8 accounts, at least 50% existing customers
* Experience selling to the C-suite
* Experience building a business case and delivering return on investment.
* Ability to build and deliver presentations to your customers
OUR INVESTMENT IN YOU
World class enablement and on-demand training - check out Trailhead.com for a sneak peek!
* Sandler Sales Training
* Week-long product bootcamp
* Fast Ramp mentorship program
* Weekly 1:1 coaching with your leadership
* Clear path to promotion with accelerated leadership development programs
* Exposure to executive thought leaders with a passion for living our values
Have you heard of our 1:1:1 model, focused on giving back to the community? The successes in giving back have helped us and our Trailblazer community become a leader in philanthropy, culture, and innovation. We are one of the WORLD S MOST INNOVATIVE COMPANIES, according to Forbes, we are #1 in PEOPLE's TOP 50 COMPANIES THAT CARE, and are on on Fortune s CHANGE THE WORLD list. Values create value. Our values helped drive our revenue number to $13.28 BILLION DOLLARS in Fiscal Year 2020.
We have a public-facing website that explains our various benefits for:
* Health Benefits
* Financial Benefits and perks
* Time off & leave policies
* Parental benefits
* Perks and discounts
Visit https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/en for the full breakdown!
ACCOMMODATIONS - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.