Strategic Accounts Executive 7/22/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY As a leading provider of human capital solutions, we help our clients and their people navigate the complexity of health, wealth and HR. We combine data-driven, consumer-centered technology with personalized care and service to deliver a superior customer experience. Our dedicated colleagues across 28 global centers help 23 million people and their 11 million family members simplify work and life, both now and in the future. At Alight, we are reimagining how people and organizations thrive.
We are looking for a highly motivated and Strategic Accounts Executive to join a high-performing sales team focused on developing value-based BPaaS (Business Process as a Service) Solutions for both new logo business and our existing client base.
The Strategic Accounts Executive must be strategic, proactive, agile, creative and confident in order to foster new executive relationships at the C-Suite level and Head of Shared Services level. From the creation of a strategy through execution, success measurement and strategy refinement, this is a role with end-to-end responsibility for driving creative, bundled solutions that demonstrate our One Alight advantage for the entire portfolio (Benefits, Payroll, Cloud, and Consumer Experience). This individual must have a proven record to close both new logo and existing client base business and may be assigned to top 100 designated accounts. This individual must be able to effectively collaborate with internal sales colleagues, solutions advisors and product experts. This is an individual contributor role that will report directly to the Vice President, Strategic Accounts Team.
Key Job Duties & Responsibilities:
* Demonstrated experience in selling large, complex solutions to new logo strategic accounts
* Demonstrated experience in selling large complex solutions to existing client base
* Must have a proven C-Suite presence to drive value-based solutions
* Must be able to influence all levels in a matrixed organization while in an individual contributor role
* Ability to build the overall commercial strategy designed to beat the competition
* Demonstrates a good overall grasp of all business areas including Business and Product Strategy, Sales and GTM, Pricing, Financials, HR and Legal
* Must have demonstrated a multi-functional pursuit team across sales, accounts, solutions, technology and marketing functions to tell the One Alight story in a compelling, consistent way
* Talk to clients and prospects to understand the customer point of view.
* Able to reach out to partners, advisors and utilize their input strategically
* Build capability across entire organization that contributes to overall strategy
* Must have product and solution knowledge across the entire spectrum of Alight benefits, payroll, cloud, and consumer experience
* Must be an agile learner
* Must be able to work in a highly dynamic environment and have the agility to adapt to changing solution sets
* Identifies key success measures and then manages to the plan
Knowledge and skills required:
* Excels in the areas of sales methodology, forecasting accuracy, process and sales leadership
* Exceptional presentation skills at the C-Suite level
* Proven Strategic Thought Leader
* Consultative strategic seller that can demonstrate value
* Highly analytical approach to defining client outcomes and articulating value
Education and experience:
* Bachelor s degree required
* 8-10+ years professional sales experience
* 8-10+ years Consumer Experience/Benefits/Payroll/Cloud firm experience required
* Must be available to travel 10-25% of time with flexibility to work from home when not traveling
Key attributes of the individual
* Ability to inspire the team and excite the organization to rally behind the strategy
* Maintains strong content knowledge across entire Alight portfolio
* Personal drive for excellence
* Meticulous and detailed
* Always takes initiative
* Passionate about increasing company performance
* Proven ability of working under pressure with resilience and tenacity
* Proven ability to be a proactive leader
* Proven ability to create energy and focus in highly matrixed team
* Desires to continually develop new skills
Key Success Measures
* Win rate / Win revenue
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
At Alight, we believe that diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. Alight provides equal treatment and employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to any protected status or other protected characteristic.
Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law. In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities, sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer..