Strategic Enterprise Account Executive
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 3/28/2020
END DATE 5/2/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONStrategic Enterprise Account Executive Healthcare & Life Sciences
Sales & Business Development | Remote United States (Southeast)
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Sales & Business Development teams collaborate with customers and partners across the globe to help them leverage the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to transform the entire system of agreement process from preparing to signing, acting on, and managing contracts and other types of agreements. Our team s partner with some of the largest most innovative companies in the world in dozens of industries to bring the power of DocuSign to more customers. Whether you are selling to a small business or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our solutions, and leverage our strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.
The Strategic Enterprise Account Executive cultivates and closes new Enterprise-level relationships, specifically within an assigned geography, quarterbacking deals from start to finish. This role will be a hybrid of net-new relationships and existing growth within targeted accounts. The ideal candidate will be curious by nature, a relentless hunter, and possess a consistent track record of sales over-achievement.
What is in it for you* You'll work for the company who created DTM and leads the industry; you ll sell products that you believe in; you ll help introduce change to the way your customers live and work; you ll work with competitive commission and stock plan structures that reward your efforts; and you ll experience career growth and opportunity based on personal achievement.
This position reports to Regional VP of Sales of Enterprise Sales
* Be a driving force in the success of the company s goals & objectives through achieving & exceeding individual sales quota
* Qualify sales opportunities based on DocuSign s sales methodology & metrics, to include customer fit and success criteria
* Identify, cultivate and close on net-new business as well as manage existing relationships to ensure customer renewals and retention
* Build account plans and strategies for each target account
* Effectively leverage internal resources (Senior Executives, Presales, Professional Services, Legal etc.) in Sales Campaigns
* Work effective with your peers at DocuSign s key partners to deliver joint value propositions
* Uncover needs and develop relationships with multiple stakeholders within the assigned accounts across the Lines of Business, IT, Procurement and Senior Management
* Develop, strategize, negotiate and close business
* Consistently seek new business opportunities by presenting, recommending and upsell new DocuSign products, services and partner solutions
* Accurately forecast sales activity and revenue achievement through proper use of sales tools
* 12+ years of direct sales experience in a quota-carrying software sales role where success is measured by attainment of net-new business
* 15+ years of enterprise level SaaS sales experience preferred, ideally within cloud-based technology includes experience managing multi-state territories and customers
* Prior experience selling into Healthcare & Life Sciences
* Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles, including prior success in closing 1M deals and managing multiple large accounts
* Strong portfolio of C-Level contacts within the territory
* Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
* Willingness to travel 25% or more as needed
* Bachelor s Degree preferred
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.