Strategy and Operations Analyst, Revenue Programs
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/7/2019
END DATE 11/20/2019
Essity Professional Hygiene
JOB DESCRIPTIONSTRATEGY AND OPERATIONS ANALYST, REVENUE PROGRAMS (PROGRAMS ANALYST)
Essity is currently searching for a STRATEGY AND OPERATIONS ANALYST, REVENUE PROGRAMS (PROGRAMS ANALYST). This role can be based out of our North American offices in Philadelphia, PA or Neenah, WI or at our main European offices in Ismaning, Gothenburg, Madrid or Dunstable.
The STRATEGY AND OPERATIONS ANALYST, REVENUE PROGRAMS (PROGRAMS ANALYST) is responsible for providing leadership in the analysis of new and existing programs and promotions and acts as the program expert.
We re looking for people who embody our values, aren t afraid to challenge, innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. We re always looking for ways to improve our products and ourselves. If this is you, we d love to talk.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Provide analysis and support to Regional Sales Directors and Managers to maximize returns on customer incentive programs;
* Evaluate potential payouts and financial impact;
* Collaborate with Pricing, Customer Service, Marketing, Sales, and shared accounting services to ensure effective evaluation and execution of programs & promotions;
* Prepare program documents for approval and presentation to customer;
* Provide effective analysis and consultation to Sales Leaders regarding effectiveness and risks associated with various program structures;
* Leverage programs systems to administer and evaluate effectiveness of implemented programs;
* Develop & provide enhanced reporting to Sales Leadership and customers to track program and promotion activities;
* Proactively work with sales Leadership to drive optimal customer behavior;
* Perform scenario analysis to understand impact of changes to programs or of varying customer behavior patterns;
* Drive best practices and standardization of program offerings where possible;
* Play a strong role in supporting accrual processes;
* Lead validation of customer programs and clearance of deductions;
* Interface with internal and external customers as needed to address any issues or confusion regarding payouts or program structure;
* Support analysis & development of end customer programs;
* Act as the voice-of-reason and constructively challenge Sales Leadership to ensure that solid decisions are made in the best interest of the company;
* Develop and maintain models within excel to run situational analysis on various customers in both North America & Europe;
* Play a crucial role in running analysis and collecting data in order to implement trade programs for our Global Go To Market initiative;
* Perform other essential responsibilities as deemed necessary.
WHO YOU ARE
* Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Finance, Business, or related degree;
* Three plus (3+) years of analytical experience;
* Proficient in Excel;
* Experience with SQL, preferred;
* Experience with customer incentive programs, programs analysis, or related fields strongly preferred;
* Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with key internal and external stakeholders;
* Travel: Ability to travel up to 20%.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
At Essity, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Collaborative and caring Work Environment | Empowerment | Job Impact | Work with a Powerful Purpose | Individual Learning and Development | Health & Safety | Social Responsibility | Innovation
Essity is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled.
TOGETHER, WE ARE IMPROVING LIVES, EVERY DAY.
Working at Essity is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place. With impactful innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, we strive to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being.