This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2019
END DATE 11/19/2019
City National Bank
About City National Bank of Florida
Headquartered in Miami, City National Bank (CNB) is the financial institution to which Floridians have turned to for more than 70 years. With more than $15 billion in assets, CNB is one of the largest financial institutions based in the state. City National Bank is a subsidiary of Chilean bank, Banco de Credito e Inversiones (Bci), and remains a South Florida-based community bank with local decision-making. City National Bank is rated 5 stars "Superior" by BauerFinancial. CNB was voted Best Community Bank, Best Business Bank, Best Bank for Commercial Real Estate, Best Bank for Jumbo Loans, Best Private Bank and Best Foreign National Mortgage Lender by the readers of the Daily Business Review. CNB offers a diversified portfolio of financial products and services from Miami-Dade County to Central Florida.
The Strategy Officer is primarily responsible for the thought leadership, problem solving, analytical and project management work required to drive organizational change at the bank as part of its strategic plan. Manages efforts and reporting among different divisions within the bank, as well as between bank and its parent company in Chile. Identifies and shares best practices between the parent company. Plays a major role to ensure the successful design, planning, execution and monitoring of Transformation Initiatives. Responsible for achievement of the strategic goals of the bank as well as to the commercial performance of the impacted business lines in relation to projects under management.
* Four to Six (4-6) years experience in financial analysis, consulting, project management, location strategy, real estate, operations are preferred
* Strong understanding of formal analysis and requirement gathering methodologies
* Experience working with senior management in strategy development and value creation in a Corporate environment
* Excellent academic and professional track record
* In depth understanding of Financial reporting and Regulatory reporting. Experience with budgeting and forecasting
* MBA (Master of Business Administration) or Bachelor s degree in Business. operations, strategy or engineering required. Master s degree preferred, or equivalent practical experience a must.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
* Reasonable accommodation may be made to assist individuals with disabilities to complete the online application process. Please contact our Human Resources Department at 305-577-7680 or by e-mail at email@example.com.