This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/19/2020
Restore Hyper Wellness + Cryotherapy of South Florida
Boca Raton, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONHere is your chance to work at Restore Hyper Wellness, one of the fastest-growing Franchise companies in America
We coined the phrase Hyper Wellness because it exemplifies our approach: offer cutting edge services that have shown results, strive to make our customers feel better every time they visit, and hyper stimulate the body s natural defense mechanisms. For us, Hyper Wellness is a lifestyle that we believe improves the lives of our customers.
Restore s unique retail locations are the antithesis of a traditional doctor s office. We are efficient, fun and social. We educate and provide information in a completely transparent manner so that you can manage your wellness better. Every day, we help thousands of customers achieve their goals around sports performance, pain management, recovery, beauty and overall wellness.
We've made the Inc. 500 list of fastest-growing companies in the United States. We've got a bright and busy future ahead of us!
Stretch Base is seeking passionate, motivated, and knowledgable health & wellness professionals to join our team. We are looking for solution-oriented individuals who are willing to take initiative, learn, and grow. You must enjoy helping others achieve their maximum potential while working in an energetic wellness environment.
As a stretch technician, you will be the face of the program providing one-on-one stretching with individuals of all body types, as well as learning about other modalities that Restore offers.
Responsibilities * Deliver one-on-one assisted stretches for 30, 45, and 60 minutes.
* Ensure client safety and maintain Restore policies.
* Empower clients by educating them about stretching and other Restore modalities.
* Build your own schedule and grow your client book as well as retain current clients.
* Clean and maintain stretch area and equipment.
* Assist with offsite events, store tours, and administering other services as needed.
Qualifications: * A love for health and wellness - passion for helping people through education, movement, stretching, and flexibility.
* Bachelor's degree in kinesiology, exercise science, athletic training, pre-physical therapy (preferred)
* Certified athletic trainer or personal trainer or,
* Physical or occupational therapy assistant or,
* A minimum of 2 years of experience working in a fitness/health environment - specifically working one-on-one with clients.
* Excellent communication skills.
Compensation & Benefits * Extensive training will be provided for Stretch Technicians
* Competitive salary
* Access to complementary and discounted in-store services
* Vacation time
Powered by JazzHR