This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/18/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION SUMMARY
This individual is the business owner of 2-3 in-center businesses (Studio, Cycle, and/or Yoga) and manages the applicable teams of performers. This individual should exemplify the skills of finding, retaining, and developing best in class performers, managing department goals and budgets, delivering best branded programs, driving and contributing to overall club performance, and building communities.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Scouts talent, owns candidate interviews, and manages the onboarding of new hires by assisting with new hire task completion
* Provides team of direct reports with timely and clear support and performance management, including by explaining and enforcing company policies, protocols, and expectations, providing timely and clear feedback regarding performance and short and long-term development opportunities and strengths, and identifying and sharing tools to help them improve performance as needed
* Optimizes effectiveness of cross functional teams, including by working with other club and company leaders on club-specific and company initiatives and business goals, and by identifying and reinforcing common goals across in-center businesses and company offerings
* Develops positive relationships with members, team members, and direct reports while building communities
* Optimizes and manages the working schedules of direct reports, and the class schedules of club Studio, Cycle, and/or Yoga offerings
* Stays up-to-date on market and related industry developments and best practices
* Manages a budget, and delivers on company and club-specific business goals, including those related to target participation expectations, schedule optimization, and performance goals
* Teaches 4 classes/week in order to assess and modify Life Time s class offerings and schedules as needed, observe industry and market updates, obtain and act on member feedback, and deliver department results at or above Life Time's expectations
* National Group Fitness and/or Yoga Certification
* Fitness and Nutrition Certification
* 2 or more years of leadership or managerial work
* Proven successful collaboration with team members
* Proven background in building high performing teams, with the ability to mentor and cultivate the career path of team members
* Familiar with managing a budget and staff and offering schedules