Subject Matter Expert (Job ID# 1491356)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2020
END DATE 10/20/2020
Sayres and Associates Corporation
Sayres and Associates Corporation (Sayres) is a dynamic, Native American-owned, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned business that has been providing excellence in service to the Federal Government since 2001.
Awarded the U.S. Small Business Administration, Washington Metropolitan District Office's 8(a) Graduate of the Year for 2017, Sayres and Associates Corporation continues to grow in a highly competitive environment while exceeding customers' expectations.
Sayres is seeking a Subject Matter Expert with active Secret security clearance, verifiable in JPAS.
Position is located in Charleston, SC.
Responsibilities, Qualifications & Clearance Requirements
* Developing and maintaining Configuration Management Plans (CMPs) to document the processes and procedures for configuration identification, configuration control, configuration status accounting, configuration verification & audit, and data management for non-POR C4I systems and equipment.
* Track and maintain End of Life (EOL), End of Sale (EOS), and End of Service Life (EOSL) data for non-POR C4I systems and equipment. Review and provide feedback on the Diminishing Manufacturing Sources and Material Shortages (DMSMS) cases tracked in the Obsolescence Management Information System (OMIS) Top-Down, Break-Down (TDBD) reports for non-POR C4I systems and equipment.
* Develop, update, and maintain a schedule using Microsoft Project to develop timelines to track the completion of all ILS tasks and deliverables for the non-POR C4I systems and equipment.
* Identifying, planning, coordinating, and tracking the initiation, execution, and completion of installations, alterations, and modifications to non-POR C4I systems and equipment installed onboard post OWLD LCS platforms.
* Collect, track, and report the status and metrics for corrective maintenance actions for non-POR C4I systems and equipment onboard post OWLD LCS platforms.
Education, Work Experience, Skills, and Clearance Requirements
* Technical Training in the operation, maintenance, and sustainment of Navy afloat or ashore C4ISR system.
* Ten (10) years of hands-on experience with Navy afloat or ashore C4ISR systems, to include three (3) of the following five (5) areas: Configuration Management, Obsolescence Management, Integrated Logistics Support, Fleet Modernization, or Sustainment Engineering. Experience may be achieved simultaneously. Recognized expert who has demonstrated industry and/or public service (e.g., federal, state, or local) leadership in sustainment of Navy afloat or ashore C4ISR systems.
* Secret security clearance.
The position description is only meant to be a representative summary of the major responsibilities and accountabilities performed by the incumbents of this position. The incumbents may be requested to perform position-related tasks other than those stated in this description. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
At Sayres, our employees enjoy an atmosphere conducive to realizing their potential through personal and professional development while simultaneously exceeding customers' expectations.
We offer a broad spectrum of technical, engineering, and administrative services including acquisition, financial and program management; fleet synthetic training; logistics; ship construction engineering; systems engineering and integration; wargaming; test and evaluation; security, counterintelligence, and policy analysis.
Sayres is headquartered in Washington, DC with offices throughout the United States and has a presence abroad. Sayres & Associates https://sayresandassociates.applicantpro.com