Summer Intern 6/6/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB TITLE
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
This position is responsible for chiller tube punching during a Winter Co-Op, and boiler tube punching in a Summer Co-Op. The intern is also responsible to assist in-house techs in the day-to-day maintenance, repair, and efficient operation of all building systems and equipment.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
* No previous experience is required.
* Must have a positive attitude and be willing to assist in any engineering/maintenance task.
* Excellent interpersonal skills needed.
* Chiller tube punching during a Winter Co-Op, and boiler tube punching in a Summer Co-Op.
* Basic computer usage.
* Assist in-house technicians including but not limited to:
* Repairs on registers and radiators.
* Replacement of lamps and cleaning of light fixtures.
* Removing ceiling tile.
* Maintenance painting in equipment rooms, cooling tower and other building facilities.
* Assist in the replacement of filters in the HVAC equipment.
* General cleaning in mechanical spaces and perimeter inductions units
* Cleanup of equipment in engine room and shop.
* Miscellaneous handyman work requiring the limited use of hand tools.
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.